Search results

+
  1. S

Your favorite Witcher moments - Contest

The elven bath scene. Sile's Intro The entire Witcher 2 actually :)
  2. S

Movies / TV Shows!

While I do think the old Daario was better, the Viper is perfectly cast in my opinion. I enjoyed his scenes so much, and not because Dorne is my favorite kingdom and I've been waiting for them 4 years to pop up (though that too...). I think the guy has depth and charisma, and great acting skills.
  3. S

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

She is completely amazing when it comes to Witcher art, I'm using her stuff as desktop background all the time.
  4. S

April Fools'

Oh, God, MYSTERIOUS SECRETS! Haven't seen that in years, still makes me rofl.
  5. S

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

I wish for the game just to be on stands. Seriously, I have so much faith in CDPR! I know they'll get it right, I'm not even concerned with hoping they'll do this or that... it'll be taken care of already, and if not, it probably wasn't as cool as I figured it would be.
  6. S

Express yourself

Haha, thank you to both of you! I'm actually not new to the forum at all, but I can't log in with my old credentials, so here goes the slightly altered username. I actually work in the development of the AC: Comet right now, which is why I was dying to answer to the Comet thread in the Games...
  7. S

Express yourself

Firstname in RL : Rebecca Birthday : Somewhere in October Family status : It's complicated Job / education / school: Actress and Ubisoft employee working on the Assassin's Creed brand Dream job: I'm already having my dream jobs, see above Hobbies: Beauty rituals, working...
Top Bottom