Search results

+
  1. G

SAVEGAME files gone. Anyone willing to share?

SAVEGAME files gone. Anyone willing to share? Hey all, I finished playing Witcher 3 some weeks ago with almost 120 hours of playtime with the "good" ending and Yennefer romance. I was just waiting for New Game + mode to be released so I could start my new run and try other choices...
  2. G

How hot does your video card/processor get while playing TW3?

Using 2 GTX 770 4gb OC2 from PNY in two-way SLI. The top graphics cars, when GPU usage is almost 100%, goes flaming up to 88ºC when not in 90ºC. The other, however, never passes 72ºC. I know, I know, it's too hot, still looking for better cooling options. My case is a Corsair 500R with...
  3. G

Hairworks - monster only

Saw this mod yesterday, already endorsed and using it, it works like a charm! There is even an option if you want to keep the everything (even geralt's beard) but his hair.
  4. G

BUG Druid with! cant be prompted!

Also having the same problem
  5. G

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

The trolololol troll is the best Easter Egg ever for me. There is also tyrion lannister dead in a skycell fort in a island in skellige. And I didn't see this one here: a good pun about fifty shades of gray - When Geralt is looking for dandelion, you can ask Zoltan about the various girls the...
  6. G

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

SIr, where did you found Odrin?? Spent hours looking for him in White Orchid
  7. G

Suggestion: More consumable slots

For me it sucks having to constantly enter the inventory to drink potions. Some of them - like black blood - I only use in a limited number of occasions, so no point in leaving them in the socket, and that means that when I see necrophages or vampires I have to open the inventory mid combat. We...
  8. G

1.05 flat water bug

I found that in my game even fast travelling in the same region - within velen or skelllige, p.e - disables the water effects/waves (making it flat). Have to meditate a bit every time I fast travel. It works, but it is a pain in the a**. ---------- Updated at 04:43 PM ---------- I found that...
  9. G

Suggestion: More consumable slots

Suggestion: More consumable slots I think that is a must, two slots for potions and food are too few based on the number of potions and decoctions you have at your disposal. My suggestion is to up the number of potion and food slots and maybe hotkey them to the keyboard numbers (1, 2, 3...) .Or...
  10. G

Hairworks Option - Just for monsters & animals

Mod works likea charm
  11. G

1.05 flat water bug

It is not a bug only in Skilliage, it affects every body of water in the game. I got this bug with the warer around novigrad and oxenfurt, and also with simple lakes and ponds everywhere in the game. Meditating for a bit fixes it; but after fast travelling the fix is gone, so you have to...
  12. G

Hairworks - monster only

Yes, I think that the hair looks way better with hairworks turned off. The problem is: it sucks to turn it off those majestic furs and manes from the beasts/monsters as well.
  13. G

Hairworks - monster only

Hairworks - monster only Does anyone besides me support a monster only option for hairworks? I think that Geralt with hairworks looks like a shampoo advert guy, it seems a bit fake that only he has fancy hair and the rest doesn't. Also, it is fair too demanding, game runs fine from afar, then...
  14. G

game made me depressed

Yeah, thing is, this was a major spoiler, couldn't have hurt to put the damn tag.
  15. G

game made me depressed

Thanks a lot for putting the [spoiles] tag in your post (irony).
  16. G

Forced Anti Aliasing - SMAA or MSAA

Do you use nvidia inspector or just nvidia control panel? If nvidia inspector, which compatibility bits do you use? I see almost no difference when using in-game AA. I'am currently using sweetfx both SMAA and FXAA. and using lumasharpen to counter the blur. It actually works really well; all...
  17. G

No water effects, ocean waves etc

I have 2 GTX 770 OC2 4gb and I have an even worse situation. My water in-game looks like shiit, seriously, it doesn't even compare with those screenshots, it looks like just a flat body of water with no effects whatsoever, tried meditation, changing water quality slider, adding those lines to...
  18. G

Forced Anti Aliasing - SMAA or MSAA

Forced Anti Aliasing - SMAA or MSAA Has anyone managed to force anti aliasing through the nvidia control panel or nvidia inspector? I know nvidia's FXAA works (but sucks), but in theory it is possible to force SMAA, and I think, even MSAA as hairworks use it. So, has anyone managed to do it...
Top Bottom