Search results

+
  1. A

Are there Griggs in BaW ?

Love them. Thanks cdpr.
  2. A

Grandmaster Manticore Armour

I really would like to know what's happening because I understand your feelings. If i'd have that chainmail or another glitch on it i'd feel very bad. Did you pm to the support tech yet?
  3. A

Thanks for removing camera centering

Yeah it does. I can go ahead and during this turn the camera to the right or to the left, and in this position I can go as much as necessary.
  4. A

Thanks for removing camera centering

It's a little detail but it so good that now you can turn the camera to the right/left while walking and enjoy the scenery with no need to turn it again and again where you want. Thanks a lot.
  5. A

Grandmaster Manticore Armour

It's weird...but my manticore armor looks exactly like original. I'm on NG+
  6. A

I just completed Witcher 3 + HoS and BaW - with my feet!

Thanks a lot. I can't wait to meet them:D. I love you cdpr.
  7. A

I just completed Witcher 3 + HoS and BaW - with my feet!

Are there any grigs in Toussent :D? I don't know where to ask it just wanted to know.
  8. A

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

I play it a some little parts...because I just don't want it to be end. I completed a few side quests and a bit main story and I absolutelly love it. The atmosphere is amazing. The music is just so beatifull and reminds me w1 which I adore. Special thanks for monsters, especially bruxes and...
  9. A

Manticore Armor Looks Different on NG+

It's not avaliable. I just collected all parts of it and then spend all my money( I was have to sell almost everything I had :D) to craft it...and when I put it on it has the same view like original. That is all.
  10. A

Manticore Armor Looks Different on NG+

I started B&W with NG+ and it's ok. Same as original. It seems the chain mail have console players? I play on pc.
  11. A

First Anniversary of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Happy birthday TW3! Such an amazing game and awesome team CDPR wich has created so magnificant game! I'm in love with witcher anniversary. Once again thanks that you have CDPR! Wish you all the best! ---------- Updated at 01:24 PM ---------- And of course after cyberpunk2077 we will wait...
  12. A

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

I wonder too :D
  13. A

If so then I have to complete the main game one more time because now I'm 41
  14. A

What do you think...which level will be manticore armor set?
  15. A

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Thank you very much CDPR that you have. I'd like to say much more but my bad english doesn't allow me to express all my feelings.
  16. A

Number of playthroughs

Twice main game and I currently started NG+ but now after I saw some screens I'm waiting for B&W to complete it with the main game because of that armour set looks like W1's one. I hope I can start NG+ with that awesome armour set after I'll finish B&W.
  17. A

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

Yeah, I didn't know how to speak that in english :D
  18. A

Всех славян с пасхой!
  19. A

Do you think it'll be "new" gameplay?
  20. A

It would be great if they add griggs to B&W. I remember when I meet them in murky waters I was like just watching them...they are so nice
Top Bottom