Search results

+
  1. Zaraleth

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

Well it's Tuesday, and no CE version at futureshop, best buy or ebgames :( Glad I ordered from Gamestop US
  2. Zaraleth

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

Talked to a guy at Futureshop today. He said they are doing daily updates of their site (due to E3), so if it isn't available by Thursday, then it probably won't be available at all. At least for futureshop anyway. I'm sure the same can probably be said about Best Buy and maybe EB.
  3. Zaraleth

I ordered from Game Stop US. An extra $24 for shipping an handling. But, didn't want to risk losing out cause I waited for a Canadian version that didn't come out, and they ran out of copies in the states.
  4. Zaraleth

I hope that's not the case. The CE looks awesome, and I really want to get a copy. Hope I don't have to order through Game Stop in the US. That extra duty ding isn't gonna be fun, as well as the extra s/h cost on top
  5. Zaraleth

Collector's Edition in Canada? Just wondering if the Collector's Edition will be available for sale in Canada? So far, I only see options for the regular version for pc/ps4/xbox I'd really like to get the Collector's Edition :)
Top Bottom