Search results

+
  1. D

The Witcher 3 PS4 Pro patch issues

Thank you guys, you fixed the the framerate issues and crashes that plague 1.51 patch for the 1080p users. I can confirm this patch (1.61) for 1080p is the mode to use for this game. It runs crazy smooth. It's unfortunate for the 4K users though. If you guys do release another patch, please do...
  2. D

Ps4 Pro Patch Frame Rate

While the game does looks a lot better, the framerate took a severe hit. It seems like this patch brought back the original bugs that devs already addressed. Can this please be addressed immediately, I just purchased Heart of Stones on my PS4. :(
  3. D

New Game+ is coming it seems

Very nice indeed!! :) Also, can you give us any update when they're going to send out another fix that's going to fix the little annoying issues that came with patch 1.07 for console versions? Such as the cutscenes, texture streaming, frame rate, etc?
  4. D

Issues with Patch 1.07 for PS4

Hello, I actually do have those disabled, But correct me if I'm wrong; I don't think that will have anything to do with the texture streaming issues right?
  5. D

Issues with Patch 1.07 for PS4

Issues with Patch 1.07 for PS4 Good afternoon CD Projekt, I'm really trying to get into this game, but I'm having some annoying issues with the latest patch. 1. There's severe texture streaming issues on the PS4 version of the game that wasn't present in the previous patches that came before...
Top Bottom