Search results

+
  1. X

Thaler without Now or Never and my upteenth playthrough

So I was wanting to skip Now or Never for story reasons, but apparently it is the only way to get to Thaler. But when looking for console commands I saw that some people who missed the quest but want to start Reason of State can use commands to get it going specifically...
  2. X

AMM/HUD/controller settings resetting

AMM/HUD/controller settings resetting I went through a bit of mod hell today getting things updated after while a way. Ended up removing mods and verifying with steam. Got everything reinstalled, but after I was done getting everything compiled, something really weird started happening. I...
  3. X

Saga Comic creators Love CPR

Saga Comic creators Love CPR IGN was interviewing Brian K. Vaughn (Y the Last Man/Ex Machina) and Fiona Staples (Dv8). They are the creators of the Saga comic series, one of the best comics out there. Anyway, they said this: Link...
  4. X

Going to skellige/Kaer Morhen quickly question [spoilers]

Going to skellige/Kaer Morhen quickly question [spoilers] I'm doing my 2nd playthrough on NG+ and I was wondering about going to Skellige and Kaer Morhen quickly and coming back for other quests before Isle of Mists. I've finished the Velen main quests (return to Crookback Bog) and just about...
  5. X

Inaccessible Point of Interest at Kaer Morhen

Inaccessible Point of Interest at Kaer Morhen I've looked online and wandered around in the game for hours. There is a question mark north and a little east of the fortress, up in the mountains east of the lake. It looks like a small valley with wyverns or something flying around in it. How...
  6. X

PSN outage and digital release

PSN outage and digital release PSN looks to be back up, but it got me wondering. If PSN is down again when the game is released will may digital release start? There was a countdown when psn was down, but I don't know how all this actually works.
  7. X

Review Embargos

Review Embargos As we get closer to the release of TW3, it would be nice to hear from CDPR about review embargoes, specifically that there won't be any. [Edit: By this I meant release date embargoes. No embargo at all would be a bit silly, I agree. I put this edit here to point out my own lack...
  8. X

Open World - Open Quest; Charlie's Angels Hair

Open World - Open Quest; Charlie's Angels Hair I have a couple of quick questions I hoping someone can answer. I thought I heard in one of those "Everything we know about the Witcher" that unlike other open world games, once you complete the main story (and I assume there is a...
Top Bottom