Search results

+
  1. Q

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I say that V is original, a lot of things that is said by Alt and Johnny are total contradictions. Its teleporter in Star Trek. Do you die if you are teleported and your copy lives on. "Its called soulkiller, it killed your soul." Well, I call my pecker Jumbotron, but it sure doesn't tell score.
  2. Q

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

Dragon Age Awakening doesn't ring any bells to you? You could have like 6-7 different endings and still they managed to put them all together in like...30 sec or so...
  3. Q

That would burn way too many bridges, that can not be rebuild.
  4. Q

Changing the endings in an DLC or patch is never ever, ever, ever gonna happen. They will not gonna do it. This game needs Blood and Vine DLC where you solve your 6 months to live problem. Thank god that there is at least dozen of ways to do it within the lore, and there is no need to change...
  5. Q

Ill play the game one more time till that meeting with Arasaka boss lady and then im done. But I for sure will not buy any dlc until continuation of story. If there is no such dlc, ill will not spend my money on cdpr, i think it is pointless. I am enjoying gameplay, luckily i didint see too many...
  6. Q

Judy should have been bisexual, romance feels so lacking

My bad, someone told me they did that and i didnt check on it. I usualy dont go i into romance discoussions and dont pay much attention to it. I just saw title of this thread and went ballistic. I hate stuff like this, just imagine if they make James Bond gay. If that would piss you off, how...
  7. Q

Judy should have been bisexual, romance feels so lacking

You cant change someones sexuality. I was pissed beyond reason when they made Ashley Williams bi. This is a role playing game. Like in RL there are people who like you, people who think you are obnoxious, and people who think you are funny, or not. For me this is not a question of...
  8. Q

Hey, you should be more careful, he gonna hit you with his age and matureness.
  9. Q

It doesn't. From what I read, as usual in RL, people here don't do research whatsoever and then go around to spread their wisdom. Arsaka bankrupt is result of your action, letting Johnny do his thing or attacking with Aldecaldos. If you join corporate takeover, Arsaka thrives, lots of rich...
  10. Q

LOL, why? See? This guy solved problem in 5 minutes. Its basic, but CDPR have writing team, that do this for a living. They should know how to handle it in awesome way in about 45mins on that first meeting.
  11. Q

I am a little bit surprised with all of the "This is Cyberpunk, its bad", Cyberpunk is grotesque and gloomy future, not the best future you can get, but sure its not Warhammer 40k.
  12. Q

Cyberpunk 2077 - Wishlist for Future Expansions/World Building

And they saying that they focus on replayability...what for? I just started corpo for a second go, and after only 10 minutes intro i get to the same point as nomad did. They should've went Metro Exodus way. They are making me want to play Metro Exodus after only playing CP for 30 something...
  13. Q

Cyberpunk 2077 - Wishlist for Future Expansions/World Building

For DLC and future expansions? Story about, big story spoiler below That would be frakking nice.
  14. Q

Overheating [Gameplay Mechanic]

When someone is trying to hack me i see yellow direction pointer, like red one for shooting. Follow it and you'll reach netrunner. If netrunner doesn't retreat and stop the hack you shoot him in the face. Problem solved.
  15. Q

Game still crashing

Without monitor I payed 1500EUR for my pc trough last year, you payed 400EUR for your Xbox in 2017. You understand why it looks so much better on pc, right? You cant patch that...
  16. Q

PC Benchmarks are out

True. And Nvidia didn't release drivers. At least not yet
  17. Q

Show us your setup!

But that is carbon frame, right? And 105 is not only. I have Sora(i take care of it, and it gets me there). In Croatia that is 2.000 EUR bike. Maybe, You could get it on sale if you are patient for 1750-1800, but not less.
  18. Q

Show us your setup!

That beautiful Bianchi cost as much as my setup. Love it.
  19. Q

Show us your setup!

So, Ryzen 5 3600, B550-I Strix, 16GB 3600Mhz DDR4, Palit RTX 3070 GamingPro, LiquidFreezer 240 in LianLi L215 on Xiaomi Ultrawide.
  20. Q

Which card are you using for Cyberpunk2077?

RTX 3070 on Xiaomis ultrawide
Top Bottom