Search results

+
  1. S

Expansions should better fit into leveling process

Expansions should better fit into leveling process I think it's very bad decision that HoS starts at lvl 30-32. HoS story fits perfectly into the main storyline which is really nice, however the quest level doesn't fit at the same time. Especially if you are playing harder dificulities...
  2. S

I need help! [ cat school scavanger hunt treasure maps , glyph diagrams ]

I need help! [ cat school scavanger hunt treasure maps , glyph diagrams ] Hello I've started my second playthrough on Death March and i enjoy it very much so far, despite some irritating bugs like the alchemy bug and so on. I'd like to ask where can i find the cat school scavanger hunt maps...
  3. S

cat school techniques, fleet footed skills

cat school techniques, fleet footed skills hello i have a few questions: Does cat school techniques work as intended? does the multiplier also apply to hard attack? Does the fleet footed work as intended? Does it mean increase damage reduction by 100% so you take 50% less damage, or it means...
  4. S

POLL- DIRECTX 12.1 support ? Can we have it?

POLL- DIRECTX 12.1 support ? Can we have it? If you'd like to have DX12.1 compatibility on Wticher 3 please vote. Will this fantastic game have dx12.1 support by the end of next month? In theory it could boost performance pretty well and most people already have 12.1 or 12.0 hardware. CAn...
  5. S

fleet footed, cat school technics,sunder attack - > do they work??

fleet footed, cat school technics,sunder attack - > do they work?? hi my questions: 1.does fleet footed apply to rolling aswell? 2.does the 100% damage reduced mean it totally ignores the taken damage? 3.does the critical multiplier work properly from cat technics? 4.does the sunder attack...
  6. S

please fix "ultra" texutres on PC.

please fix "ultra" texutres on PC. MY system is a 4790, 16gigs ram, gtx 980. Devs said that the ultra texture setting is the same as high, but it preloads textures into the vram for a performance increase, however this does not happen! I've tested it with msi afterburner on-screen...
  7. S

weird texture quality" ultra" issue GTX 980

weird texture quality" ultra" issue GTX 980 Ok so I've noticed 2 weird issues. I'll try to explain both: the first issue that even if i set the texture quality to " ultra " in the game options menu, for some reason geforce experience still says it needs to be optimised and it's not...
  8. S

Killing Radovid, choices & consequences, help plz!

Killing Radovid, choices & consequences, help plz! So i have 3 questions about this. #1 Does the " redenias most wanted " quest has any effect on getting the quest where you can kill radovid? #2 If you break Djiskrtra's leg when searching philippia in the bathhouse that prevents you from...
  9. S

Avallac'h # White frost # Ciri # Geralt # Endings

Avallac'h # White frost # Ciri # Geralt # Endings so i'm a bit confused about several things regarding the games ending and Avallac'h and also Ciri's encounter with the white frost. I'll just write my questions and if you can please try to answer them. #1 What happens to Avallac'h after Ciri...
  10. S

Light armor? ( not cat)

Light armor? ( not cat) can someone tell me if there is a decent set( or relic pieces) of ligh armor in the game except of the feline set? i'm looking for low level and high level gear aswell. I've restarted the game on death march and i'll need a proper build and knowing what armor i'm...
  11. S

NPC face redundancy in witcher 3

NPC face redundancy in witcher 3 First i'd like to say that i truely love this game. i'm a huge rpg fan and i can say this game is the best rpg ever made for sure. I could go on and list the graphical/gameplay/detail/world/ story/quests side achievements of this game for 10 pages lenght because...
  12. S

expansion place in the storyline [ some spoilers]

expansion place in the storyline [ some spoilers] +So i'm really curious about this. I've just finished the witcher 3.. i've already done 2 endings, and i'M about to replay the whole game more precisely and on death march difficulity. according to CDPR we'll have 2 expansions , but they will...
  13. S

Red Mutagens

Red Mutagens is it possible to buy red or lesser red mutagens ? where can i find it if yes?
  14. S

Where can i get the skil point respec potion in novingrad??

Where can i get the skil point respec potion in novingrad?? Hey i can't find the merchant. Can someone please tell me which one has the repsec potion? The problem is i already kileld Keire Metz so i can't buy from her :( Btw Geralt is one bad ass psychopat. He fucked Keire then killed her ;(
  15. S

can someone explain adrenaline points?

can someone explain adrenaline points? Hey can someone please explain how does the adrenaline points work in the game in detail? For first which is the adrenaline bar? I can see 2 bars what i don't really understand. the white bar above the health bar. what's that? the 3 little bars left to...
  16. S

Is there a way to respec skill points?!?!

Is there a way to respec skill points?!?! Hey so I was thinking on this... I've spent several skill points on skills like the " melt armor " , then when i maxed it i noticed it became pretty shit. and i've spent 5 points on it.... Is there a way to respec those points? or i'll have to live...
  17. S

game FROZEN for second time, DXDIAG ERROR witcher3.exe included.

game FROZEN for second time, DXDIAG ERROR witcher3.exe included. So it froze for the second time. this time I've even seen wierd black artifacts on the screen. before anyone asks it didn't freeze in the inventory, just galopping around with the horse. I'm not sure what the issue is anyway...
  18. S

Possible to further optimise hairworks?

Possible to further optimise hairworks? Hey. At this point this effect is not usable on single gpu systems. My gtx 980 drops fps from 70 to 30 if i look at geralds hair from close( for example indoors) I cant even imagine what happens when a pakc of wolves attack you with hairworks.. but i...
  19. S

slow leveling? is it just me?

slow leveling? is it just me? Hey there sofar so good i enjoy the game very much, but i think i'm doing something wrong. I've started the game on " hard " difficulity, because i always play rpgs like that... I've played more than 5 hours now and i'm still only level 1. I was doing side quests...
  20. S

Geforce experience settings for gtx 980

Geforce experience settings for gtx 980 So my pc i7 4790 3.6, gtx 980, 16gigs ram, ssd850evo. just checked and geforce experience tells me this: Do you think this is meant for 60fps? or it may be incorrect? I'm really excited now tbh only 3 hours :D
Top Bottom