Search results

+
  1. V

Mulbrydale swordsmith gone!

He had some useful diagrams that I was hoping to buy later in the game, and most Important,I didn't have time to get his Gwent card!
  2. V

I hope they'll fix this with the patches to come!
  3. V

But I've already freed him from the deserters,he disappeared just after I talked to him when he was already in the village!
  4. V

Mulbrydale swordsmith gone! Rescued blacksmith (near Mulbrydale) right after finishing Funeral Pyres (not long after arriving to Velen)... visited the blacksmith for the first time after rescuing (everything's fine)... left the area... saved the game (few times)... exited game... blacksmith is...
  5. V

Yes! I visited him at "bussines time" from 8:00AM to 5:00 PM, and meditated as well,he's never there,just a random peasant at the forge.
  6. V

Mulbrydale swordsmith gone! Rescued blacksmith (near Mulbrydale) right after finishing Funeral Pyres (not long after arriving to Velen)... visited the blacksmith for the first time after rescuing (everything's fine)... left the area... saved the game (few times)... exited game... blacksmith is...
  7. V

Mulbrydale swordsmith gone!!

Mulbrydale swordsmith gone!! Rescued blacksmith (near Mulbrydale) right after finishing Funeral Pyres (not long after arriving to Velen)... visited the blacksmith for the first time after rescuing (everything's fine)... left the area... saved the game (few times)... exited game... blacksmith is...
Top Bottom