Search results

+
  1. J

When will the next patch [1.22] been released for PC ?

Anyone know if the books that got messed up language wise are fixed? Some of the quest journals and books got retranslated back to polish from english.
  2. J

I couldb't help it but...(WARNING SPOILERS)

I couldb't help it but...(WARNING SPOILERS) I could barely keep from laughing during the entire "Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Granite" Quest. I tried so hard but the double entendre oh the double entendre I could barely keep a straight face. Good job CDPR you definitely have a sense of...
  3. J

Battle For Kaer Moren Possible Cut Content?

Battle For Kaer Moren Possible Cut Content? As the title states I'm at the Battle for Kaer Moren and this Time I spared Letho in TW2 and obviously in TW3 and he is at Kaer Moren. Now after the "council" meeting Geralt talks to Lambert and asks if everything is ready, then he states he is...
  4. J

No Sex Option? [SPOILERS]

Too true lol. Yeah they could have added a touch of something I guess but IMO it's quite minor.
  5. J

No Sex Option? [SPOILERS]

Seriously? I mean it would be nice but also out of place to have that the story is done.
  6. J

Need Help Redania's Most Wanted

Need Help Redania's Most Wanted Ok I think I fucked up and I really don't want to replay 20 or so hours. I wouldn't neccesairly have to go back that far but I played this run as Velen, Skellige, Novigrad so I'm finishing up my sidequests in Novigrad all mainquests done which means Yen is in...
  7. J

When Should I Begin Blood and Wine?

That's good to know. That means it definitely is meant to be played after main game.
  8. J

Blood and Wine Best start time

Blood and Wine Best start time Ok before you flame me for asking again the reason I am is simple. I've heard people say it is endgame content yet it can be played after A poet under Pressure. So my question is, is this similar to the dlc for ME 2 called Arival that was endgame dlc but could be...
  9. J

Can't startup Blood & Wine with existing character

You must complete A Poet Under Pressure yourself first.
  10. J

Witcher 3 crash on launch after patch. Checksum Error ?

Uninstall then reinstall game. Only known fix. Likely has something to do with mods.
  11. J

Are the main enemies in B&W going to be immune to Signs again?

What are you guys talking about? Only some enemies are immune to signs and only certain ones. Each enemy has a specific sign weakness.
  12. J

Blood and Wine and Hearts Of Stone-Story Placement?

Well I guess I'll take your advice and finish the main game first then. I've Already Finished Hearts of stone so I'll finish the rest of the game.
  13. J

Blood and Wine and Hearts Of Stone-Story Placement?

I've read through those I don't remember them saying it takes place post game. I'm on my second run post Hearts of stone but not quite to the second act. Close though I'm level 67 on NG +. I was going to jump right in to Blood and Wine should I wait?
  14. J

GOG Blood and Wine Download

Hehehe it will be available to me at 1pm tomorrow. Guess I'll leave my computer on while I'm at work to let it download hehehehe. * is so happy he does this*
  15. J

Can you pre load B&W through GOG?

Can you pre load B&W through GOG? Basically the topic. I've heard others talking about preloading but I don't know how to do it through GOG.
  16. J

Question marks bug

I can confirm that after a test on my end if you use that command you cannot revert it's effects and it will effect the entire map you use it on.
  17. J

No blood trails from swinging sword?

Are you on PC and if so are you using any mods?
  18. J

Screen lag

You didn't mention your OS what is your OS.
  19. J

Screen lag

Ok well we need a bit more information as that is not likely a game bug that is most likely hardware related. First did you make sure the cable didn't come loose? Second is this the first time this happened, only game this happens to? Does it only happen when playing etc... Have you noticed...
  20. J

The Witcher 3 Base Game and New Game Plus saves

I'm kinda confused. You have two separate gamesaves one for the regular game and one new game plus save which you are half way done with correct? Now when you try to load that it wants to overwrite the other saves not just the current ones? Only reason I could think of is if the file versions...
Top Bottom