Search results

+
  1. C

[SPOILERY] Postacie występujące w Wiedźmin 3: Dziki Gon

Czy mogę prosić, by ktoś wrzucił PL wersję tej piosenki na YT? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvQNZZCdjeI
  2. C

The Witcher 3 knocks Skyrim off its horse!

Yenn, Triss, Keira, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvQNZZCdjeI <======= that woman are pretty much the reason why Skirim's Lydia just can't cut it in comparison. Characters are sooooooo awesome. :(
  3. C

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

That guy is spending time in a creative way: http://www.twitch.tv/wondergamingpl
  4. C

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

It's already 2 hours past noon, so.... cheers! :D
  5. C

Unofficial FAQ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Question about Gwint: Is difficulty lvl of Gwint tied to main difficulty lvl of the game or does it provide the same challange on easy and insane lvl?
  6. C

Game Broken on XBOX One

Strange thing.... Guy just took a break after 11 hours of playing and there were no bugs at all - just very minor clipping issues - mainly concerning Roach and trees branches. Hmmm.... Strange, 'cos one of the strongest points of having a console over PC is consistency of game behaviour due to...
  7. C

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

Well there was official tweet about gameplay streaming policy and since game is avaliable without problems on main retail distribution market without too much of a problem i guess it's better to start helping guys from cdpr with user feedback as soon as possible :) edit: guys AND gals :D
  8. C

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

Sorry for OT, but i can't find it anywhere.... Is there a thread for bug reports? I've been watching streams and there is a serious glitch that counts time spent meditating as a time played. edit: not "serious" as game breaking, just very obvious, giving you a "WTF??" kind of moment ;D
  9. C

W3 Hype has rendered me incapable of playing other games

Ha! I've just discovered Interplanetary and i'm having fun with my friend - nice break form WItcher Fantasy Game :D Reminds me a bit of an amazing game from Amiga: "K-240". It had another name on PC... hmm... hmmmmm.... Fragile Allegiance! Interplanetary is not half as fun but it still means...
  10. C

W3 Hype has rendered me incapable of playing other games

I too started with Pong - made in CCCP console, brightly orange with two joystics. :D Lately i'm unable to play anything - there is absolutely nothing to grab my attention. Maybe pillars of eternity, but i truly hate active pause combat and it seems PoE will share the same fate as Baldur's...
  11. C

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

naaaah..... it's just sharpening filter toned down a bit. '''^-.-^,,,
  12. C

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

In the light of recent gameplays and stunning graphics that we've witnessed, bullshit regarding geometry downgrade [yeah - i've been paying special attention to that in 35 minutes travel to novigrad video] and shitty, disneylandish, cartoony art direction became obvious. Since i'm not into...
  13. C

Why the lack of interest in alchemy?

What? We can have 12 active skills. Mutagen with skills in harmony [3 skills of the same type] gives a hell of a bonus and further increasing it by 50% from skill Synergy from alchemy tree is too good to pass up. Since we already have one skill from alchemy it would be unwise not to spent at...
  14. C

Which difficulty level will you choose?

Highest possible without perm-death - as every game i've ever played on PC, that isn't strategy [too often spawning troops out of thin air, obvious resource cheating, full map reveal for comp, and lots of other cheats to mask shitty AI, as if ability to multitask wasn't enough]. I've always...
  15. C

Make snow more real

Snow doesn't accumulate on the ground/ trees/foliage, characters, models, anything, just as rain doesn't make puddles, streams running down the hills or raindrops dripping from roofs, branches and so on. Maybe next game in the series will be the first to not only have day/night cycle, but a true...
  16. C

What skills matter to you the most?

Here's what i've came up with. If i find xbow shitty, i'll throw in 2 other abilities that i'll find more lore-friendly [why, oh why throwing knives are gone...]. :)
  17. C

What skills matter to you the most?

Out of 4x3 active skills i'll go with 1st 3 - Alchemy - Acquired Tolerance, Side Effects and Synergy, 2nd 3 Signs - Magic Trap and Sustained Glyphs [yrden skill] and Puppet [from Axii] or Firestream [smth for crowd control - some monsters are immune to axxi and i'll have to check how long...
  18. C

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

"Is it possible to adjust draw distance on PC version? No. Most distances (e.g. for meshes) are set in assets"
  19. C

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

What? She's anything but professional. She's one of KSU ring girls and professionalism is the last reason she's on that channel. At least when it comes to gaming journalism. Pretty, though clone army type, face. :) On topic - no serious site or YTber can spoil anything about storyline - it's in...
  20. C

Combat in The Witcher 3

I've tried to make a bit of an abilities tree, but since tommorrow we have elections here and i'm head of election comitee i didn't have a lot of time. I've had to rephrase some abilities descriptions since there is a lot of confusing one's and even some gramma mistakes. CDPR should work a bit...
Top Bottom