Search results

+
  1. S

The quest does not appear "The Beast in Me"

Same bug here.
  2. S

The Beast in Me: I never got the call

Sent my save, hopefully they can fix it.
  3. S

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

Sadly I never received the call, and if it wasn't for my friend I wouldn't even know there was a quest chain related to Claire, which I talked with only in Afterlife.
  4. S

The Beast in Me: I never got the call

So I just found about those series of missions by a friend, the fact is I'm one mission out of the end of the game (currently doing Johnny's and Judy's sides) and never got the call to start The Beast in Me. I went to Claire, discussed about everything but nothing. I have not her phone contact...
  5. S

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

The Beast in Me: I never got the call So I just found about those series of missions by a friend, the fact is I'm one mission out of the end of the game (currently doing Johnny's and Judy's sides) and never got the call to start The Beast in Me. I went to Claire, discussed about everything but...
  6. S

GOTY Edition for free for existing owners of W3+season pass

Lol, the GOTY released and you can't purchase it if you own all contents. I wonder why it's a separate package, it's very strange.
  7. S

Sure, CDPR isn't obligated to give us anything, still if they didn't give us the GOTY, it's because they hope to sell some copies to collectors. I mean, Enhanced Editions were free back in days for existing owners, they didn't charge for an upgrade, so I expected to receive the GOTY edition for...
  8. S

Sorry, I read your link but I can't see where it's reported you need to buy it.
  9. S

Umh, still no news? I mean, a "yes" or "no" would work, but considering the GOTY releases in about five hours, we'll know it soon.
  10. S

Apparently it is, according to Steam DB. https://steamdb.info/app/499450/ufs/ https://steamdb.info/app/292030/ufs/
  11. S

Exactly. Also another example: people who played the game just once can play the new version from the scratch to do different choices and gain new achievements if they are into it. Sure it's an option with the "old" version too, but there are people crazy for achievements and I'm sure some will...
  12. S

One benefit could be having in a single package all DLCs, since in example people on Steam have the different DLCs not directly binded to their Steam accounts (aka you can remove every free DLC if you want). Also people can craft another badge with trading cards. I mean, it's an option, so why not?
  13. S

GOTY Edition for free for existing owners of W3+season pass Since W3 Goty is going to be released, will owners of the base game plus season pass get the GOTY version for free, both on Steam or Gog?
  14. S

Is there a map with all ! quests for Blood and Wine?

Is there a map with all ! quests for Blood and Wine? So, I completed Blood and Wine, but I know for sure I missed a couple of ! quests, the ones you can't find on notice board. So is there a map with all those quests? Or even a list with their position? I checked the IGN guide but some quests...
  15. S

Hattori quest bug?

I don't understand if 1.07 fixes this bug. I mean, Sukrus is mentioned in the log, but...from Skellige? Someone can explain?
  16. S

Hattori quest bug?

Still nothing?
  17. S

Hattori quest bug?

Well, they could provide a wolkaround, dunno, a way to reset the quest.
  18. S

The Witcher 3 Ruined My Gaming Life....

I'm in the club too. This is the best thing I've played in 25 years of gaming. I think any other title will look just flat compared to it.
  19. S

Noble man statuette bug

Noble man statuette bug So when you complete Triss's side, the game gives you AGAIN the noble man quest, even if you already completed it. Well, I tried to complete it again in Act 3, when Triss is on Dandelion's cabaret. As soon as I show the statuette to Triss, the game crashes to desktop. So...
  20. S

Cave of Dreams failed after I completed coronation

For me it failed when Lugos died during incoronation. Also I triggered another bug: when Triss left in Novigrad, the game gave me again noble man statuette quest, even if I completed both of them
Top Bottom