Search results

+
  1. K

are the recommended levels just for show?

are the recommended levels just for show? i restarted because i didn't know i should have load the last autosave so was running around Velen when i came across a level-4 Folet (just the only one). defeated it without difficulty at level 4. then i went ahead to get my well-earned loot only to...
  2. K

why cant i create more than 1 mutagens?

why cant i create more than 1 mutagens? i have plenty of lesser mutagens and is unable to create more because i already have the normal version in my inventory. i remember it used to be ok. is this a bug?
  3. K

did i import the wrong save?

did i import the wrong save? Letho is SUPPOSED to be alive! but while completing the House Reardon quest, i saw wrights but not him! WHY! This is bad! I have played for too long to restart.
  4. K

is Thaler alive even if

is Thaler alive even if you caused him to die in W1? i mean it seems from the guide u will find his monocle no matter what.
  5. K

save the orphans or (and (spoilers))....

save the orphans or (and (spoilers)).... oh dear... this is such a hard choice... if i freed the spirit, the orphans will be saved as promised but i know the Baron and his family will be torn apart. killed the spirits and the Baron can has his 'happier' ending but the orphans are likely dead...
  6. K

Geralt's tattoo

Geralt's tattoo so i had the funny tattoo Geralt got in W2 removed and when i first started W3, it was not there. but ever since i went to my first barber, it came back. apparently, this is a bug. please fix it. thank u.
  7. K

Geralt's tattoo

Geralt's tattoo I swear i had it remove in Witcher 2 but why do i still have it???? did i import a wrong save? ---------- Updated at 02:36 PM ---------- nobody? so the tattoo is always there?
  8. K

Who is Claer?

Who is Claer? So recently i returned to White Orchard to get some potions recipes and Tomira (the herbalist in White Orchard) suddenly had an option talking about Claer (the previous witch who lived before her) and it is in yellow (meaning it is a quest sort of thing). But i don't remember...
  9. K

Cave Exit (entrance) not marked in map

Cave Exit (entrance) not marked in map Can we have the Exit of the cave after you complete "wandering in the dark" marked on the map?. this is because there is a source of power there and I always have trouble finding this exit as it is not marked. the entrance is marked though but it is not...
  10. K

Is the Innkeeper at White Orchard...

Is the Innkeeper at White Orchard... dead after you finished the main quests there? was she killed by the stupid b**** who hit her hard at the end of that chapter? This is because when i returned, the innkeeper is no where to be found but the stupid b**** is still there. I got a feeling she...
  11. K

How to level up fast?

How to level up fast? i have completed all quests in White Orchard but i am still way below the recommended level for many of the quests in my quest list. so how do i level up? i cannot complete the quests because i am way below level (i think anything more than a difference of 5 proves...
  12. K

[Spoiler] Wild at Heart Bug

[Spoiler] Wild at Heart Bug so while doing the "While at Heart" quest, i found the mysterious note in the heart revealing the secret. However, even after completing the quest, the note is struck at the quest item (together with the silver monocle) instead of moving to the usable items (like...
  13. K

Use the Crossbow to win EVERYTHING!

Use the Crossbow to win EVERYTHING! so i realized the AI is pretty dumb (on the second difficulty setting). The enemies do not move further than a certain distance so after u engage them, just row around and when u realize they stopped chasing you, you know it is a safe zone. Then just use...
  14. K

[Spoilers] Dirty Fund

[Spoilers] Dirty Fund So I have finished the quest and managed to read the letter first before going to the camp and killed all the bandits. but the summary reads wrongly? I mean after u complete the quest and you read its summary: It says "Geralt found the camp, but the deserters..... (next...
Top Bottom