Search results

+
  1. The.Gent

Achievements don't show up when unlocking them on GOG while playing

what i mean is when on steam, xbox or playstation the little alert pops up at the bottom of the screen letting you know which achievement has unlocked, it doesnt do that on GOG (atleast for me) the only way i can tell what i have unlocked is by checking the GOG client outside of the game.
  2. The.Gent

Patch 2.01

I've also come across a few blurry advertisements throughout the city i didnt know if it was supposed to be like that at first but after i seen it more than once i figured there had to be something wrong.
  3. The.Gent

Patch 2.01

Thanks guys! Really Appreciate yall pulling this game out of the gutter it was worth it!
  4. The.Gent

Patch 1.1

well no shit!!!! The main issues are on last gen consoles. the game is unplayable...well its playable with patches but if u don't have internet and cant patch the game the game is LITERALLY broken and unplayable. (Xbox One & PS4)
  5. The.Gent

Patch 1.1

The game should have been stable before they shipped it out. Think about the people who don't have internet who got this, have it or will get it in the future...they cant update the game and the store wont allow them to return it once they open it. So they are LITERALLY stuck with a broken...
  6. The.Gent

Patch 1.1

That's rationalizing. They could at least make up a sort of believable lie and say they come from a portal or teleportation device like Coursers in Fallout 4...Or have them come out of a portal...SOMETHING...But honestly that's just terrible programming. whoever designed the wanted system and...
  7. The.Gent

Patch 1.1

they arent going to...they have to rebuild the game from the ground up...fixing the AI isnt just a simple hot fix lmao. Sorry for the bad news :(
  8. The.Gent

How to: Dismantle Junk & Armor in Enhanced Ed. On Xbox 360?

How to: Dismantle Junk & Armor in Enhanced Ed. On Xbox 360? What do you do with all the junk? Is there a way to dismantle? I know theres a mod for PC but what about 360?
  9. The.Gent

Petition to change main menu screen for consoles

Thanks for understanding. Yea please share this thread on Twitter on the #thewitcher and ither Witcher communities to help spread the word
  10. The.Gent

You gonna buy me a PC that will run this game on max settings?
  11. The.Gent

Well hidden details, quests or locations you can miss easily

Holy shit after 10 playthroghs i have never seen this im goona do this asap
  12. The.Gent

Dimeritium Plate

Just press square or x on whateveritem u need then goto a vendor and it will highlight whats available in the store and u can just buy the items
  13. The.Gent

Anyone else not use a crossbow

U know one of the mutations turns the crossbow into a noob tube pretty much. You can kill shit in 3 shots and sometimes 1 shot stuff!!! But theres far better mutations just saying
  14. The.Gent

Petition to change main menu screen for consoles I am a super witcher fan. 100s of hrs put into W2. and 1000s of hrs put int W3. I jave had W3 since day 1. I fully support CDPR. I still would pay full price for everything. BUT what i am writing today is to start a petition for the console...
  15. The.Gent

Main theme in the menu

Has anyone figured out anything about this? I am growing TIRED of the Blood and Wine background and song I want the Original background with the original music. its been almost a year of this...its getting annoying they need to fix this or something.
  16. The.Gent

White Gull, Stammelfords Dust and other Main Alchemy Mats?

White Gull, Stammelfords Dust and other Main Alchemy Mats? Im trying to craft some of these nhanced & Superior Items and i need Gull. I also need Nigredo, Auebirth,Rubedo etc they all require this Gull stuff to make those too. Where can you buy White Gull? I also need that Stammelfords stuff...
  17. The.Gent

Who/Where is the best place to sell stuff?

Thanks..well yea im not loking to buy idc about prices i just need to get ride of all these swords and there a couplegrand each i can only sell a few of them i not high e ouhh for baw yet
Top Bottom