Search results

+
  1. H

Does windows 10 with dx12 help stack vRam at all or no difference?

Does windows 10 with dx12 help stack vRam at all or no difference? Hi. Has anyone noticed any performance boost with the introduction of windows 10 and dx12 as far as the stacking of vRam goes? Specifically, I am referring to GTX 880M SLI. Haven't played witcher 3 for a while. Since then...
  2. H

Reason to reinstall Witcher 3 after new patch release??

Thank you. But you are saying that on reinstalling you won't lose Save Games. So, Do you mean, with GOG Galaxy, I don't have to uninstall in order to reinstall? I can just install on top of the old install? I don't think it is possible to do that. Or will uninstalling give you an option to keep...
  3. H

Reason to reinstall Witcher 3 after new patch release??

Reason to reinstall Witcher 3 after new patch release?? Hi. Do you really have to reinstall Witcher 3 if a new patch has just been released? Reason I'm asking this, is that I read that it is better to reinstall the whole thing after a major patch is released, because if you only update the...
  4. H

I like reposting merged threads

I like reposting merged threads Silly me. Sorry.
  5. H

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

CDPR! Angry Review.. When the game first came out, I was using the default nVidia Geforce Experience Optimized Settings and I must say back then this game looked absolutely stunning, with all the vibrant and natural looking trees and textures and environments and all that. I was absolutely...
  6. H

nVidia FXAA vs in-game anti aliasing??

Thanks, everyone, for great feedback! Yes, i regret buying the alienware. I guess. Got a question though. Having ULTRA for the Water, affects the fps even when you are not near the water or not? I guess, this might explain a lot of the issues i am having. ---------- Updated at 09:03 AM...
  7. H

1.05 Broke Alchemy

Yes, with this patch they sh*tted into alchemy :-)
  8. H

nVidia FXAA vs in-game anti aliasing??

nVidia FXAA vs in-game anti aliasing?? Specs: Alienware 18 i-7 4910 MQ processor GTX 880M SLI ( each gpu is supposed to have 8 gb memory so a total of 16gb) 16GB RAM memory. I tried to switch off the in-game anti- aliasing and used the nVidia FXAA, but did not gain much fps increase. With...
  9. H

please help, supposed to max out the game but unable

please help, supposed to max out the game but unable Specs: Alienware 18 i-7 4910 MQ processor GTX 880M SLI ( each gpu is supposed to have 8 gb memory so a total of 16gb) 16GB RAM memory. With everything switched ON and maxxed out, I can only get 35 fps. Especially since patch 1.05. Latest...
  10. H

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

Sir, please share your settings with me, at least by explaining. Because i have alienware 18 with 880m sli and i can only get 35 fps with everything maxxed out. What am i missing? SLl enabled, latest nvidia driver. I feel my gpu-s are only working to their partial potential.
  11. H

what's with this patch marathon??

Yes, i have latest nVidia driver and i confirm SLI is enabled and Maximum 3D Performance is ticked in nVidia Control Panel, is there anything else I should tick? I mean hypothetically I can max out the game but with everything ON, inlcuding HairWorks, I can only get 35 fps, with HairWorks Off...
  12. H

latest nVidia driver makes wonders in witcher 3 performance

Perhaps that is what i am missing, how do you change "all prior driver fixes" back to normal?
  13. H

Intel i-7 4910 MQ GTX 880M SLI 16 GB RAM
  14. H

someone mentioned to delete old graphics profile after every patch

Yes, except there IS no way of returning the game settings to default condition. NONE that i know of anyway. There is no button to return settings back to default. So, how do you remember where they were after having to tweak them a 100 times mr. CDPR? I think since they are so good at patch...
  15. H

i think i will hire the alienware rep to optimize this game! I think I will order the one time game optimization package from alienware to optimize the game on my alienware 18, as it is not being used to its full potential. But with the guiness level patch marathons that CDPR is releasing on a...
  16. H

Don't worry, it may not be 10 just yet, but it is surely getting there :-)
  17. H

Worse FPS patch by patch!

Just a quick question. 2) how and where do you set the geforce driver to "maximum performance preferred"? Do you mean ticking the MAXIMIZE 3D PERFORMANCE option in nVidia Control Panel or do you mean adjusting the GeForce Auto Optimize settings slider more towards the performance side? Or do you...
  18. H

someone mentioned to delete old graphics profile after every patch

someone mentioned to delete old graphics profile after every patch I remember reading somewhere in this forum that one should delete old graphics profile after every patch. The post did not elaborate, just was recommending to "delete your old game profiles after the patch if you are having...
  19. H

should I update to 1.05?

Well, suppose patch 1.05 is not any worse than 1.03. So you can go ahead and try it:-)
  20. H

Patch 1.05 crafting

I felt something like this was coming and rushed to make the 4 greater red mutagens that i will happily enjoy. :-)
Top Bottom