Search results

+
  1. A

"The Witcher 3 Complete Edition Strategy Guide" worth it if you've beaten the game?

"The Witcher 3 Complete Edition Strategy Guide" worth it if you've beaten the game? I've played the game 2 times, also the DLCs. I recently bought "The world of the witcher 3" and HOLY S*** that book is GREAT. So now I'm thinking about buying this collector's guide. I know the book...
  2. A

[TOOL] Sound Editing Tools for The Witcher 3

My god this is awesome, I hope someone uploads a video somewhere giving a detailed tutorial on how to do it, because I have downloaded all the tools but don't know what to do with them :P Just thinking about hearing some music from the TV show Vikings makes me want to pee myself This two...
  3. A

Should I finish the main game before playing the DLCs??

WOOOW Now I'm even more excited about the Blood and Wine DLC. This are some great news. I will play the blood ans wine DLC when i finish the game, and I'm going to play hearts of stone right now XD thank you all.
  4. A

Wait that's my threat WTF? Did I make 2 threats? LOL
  5. A

Should I finish the main game before playing the DLCs?? I ACCIDENTALLY CREATED THIS THREAT 2 TIMES, IF A MODERATOR SEES THIS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAT, NOT THE OTHER ONE. I don't know how to delete this threat by myself XD
  6. A

Should I finish the main game before playing the DLCs?? I know the DLCs don't spoil anything from the main game ending and I know the decisions you make on them won't affect the main game, but what I wan't to know is, if I finish the game, and then I play the DLCs, will it be different? I mean...
  7. A

So tired of the "fat" armor/gear...

And that mod is also made by Holgar!! Gos he makes some really nice mods. I will give this a shot, I just hope it is compatible with AMM mod. ^^^ That
  8. A

So tired of the "fat" armor/gear...

So tired of the "fat" armor/gear... I don't know about you, but I don't like at all the fat armors in this game, and the main problem with this is that my best armors right now in the game are all "fat", I specially dislike the griffin armor, which made me find this mod...
  9. A

After finishing The Witcher 3.... The world feels so lonely!! :(

So, it's been almost 1 year since I started this thread, and now I'm playing the game again for the second time, but I still don't think there has been any change made for the post ending situation right? I mean, I've heard that once you complete the final mission and the credits roll out, you...
  10. A

Save data lost!!! please help!!

OMG I can't believe this... I've been looking everywhere and I've find out that all the save datas of the witcher 3 where on the witcher 2 gamesaves folder!! WTF!!! how is that even possible, I haven't played witcher 2 for like 3 months.... I'm really happy right now, but also I'm kinda mad that...
  11. A

Everything else is in it's place, input.txt, usertxt, and even the gamesaves folder, but it is empty. I've looked also in the recycle bin and they are not there, I'm using a program called recuva, but it will take 2 hours to complete the process, I hope it can recover them. I'm going to search...
  12. A

Save data lost!!! please help!! I'm playing the witcher 3 for the second time, and I have been playing around 12 hours, trying to complete everything 100% but suddenly the save data is gone!! I swear I have no idea why, I haven't reinstalled or updated my OS, I haven't tweaked the folders of...
  13. A

Make Geralt's hair look more white with a mod?

OMG you actually did it!! I love you so much!! XD I'm going to download it right away, you have no idea how happy I am right now XD if you could modify also the "shaved except for a ponytail" it would be perfect, but I'm not complaining tho, I'm so happy with this LOL EDIT: sorry, I commented...
  14. A

oh, and I forgot to mention that POV mod and your's are not compatible :S ---------- Updated at 08:27 PM ---------- well, if you make your version I will 100% definitely use it, because that POV mod is not compatible with your hair mod, and I want to use that hair mod you made, because it...
  15. A

So if you know how you did it now, will you make a mod changing the color of the other hairstyles? because moonknightgog linked me this mod...
  16. A

You made the mod and you don't know why did the hair change it's color? ok, we are doomed XD well just so you know that "accident" made me really happy, so if you wanna have more mod "accidents" like that with rest of the hair styles go ahead, I won't stop you :P Until then I will be using that...
  17. A

Yeah, I've seen it, and used it, but it affects my FPS, with hairworks vanilla I get 28 fps when I get close to Geralt's hair, with that mod I drop into the 24-25 FPS so.. I won't use it XD. And somebody has just release a non hairworks white hair mod!!! I mean, that's not exactly the main thing...
  18. A

Make Geralt's hair look more white with a mod? Hello!! I'm playing the game for the second time, but it's my first time playing it on pc, and I have installed a lot of mods..., but there's one mod I haven't found yet, a mod to change Geralt's hair to a pure white color, which is crazy, because...
  19. A

(SPOILERS) What I don't like about the master piece "The Witcher 3"

I know there are A LOT of threads about the post-epilogue situation (in fact I wrote 1 some days ago) and about Triss romance, but about the rest? are there any threads? Didn't knew that actually. I registered like only 5 days ago, I haven't use this web site a lot. XD But anyway, there are...
  20. A

(SPOILERS) What I don't like about the master piece "The Witcher 3"

(SPOILERS) What I don't like about the master piece "The Witcher 3" The Witcher 3 is in my opinion a 10/10 game, a must have. But it has some things I don't like, and here they are (No bugs mentioned because they will be fixed in future patches): WARNING SPOILERS 1- Triss romance is...
Top Bottom