Search results

+
  1. A

"The Witcher 3 Complete Edition Strategy Guide" worth it if you've beaten the game?

"The Witcher 3 Complete Edition Strategy Guide" worth it if you've beaten the game? I've played the game 2 times, also the DLCs. I recently bought "The world of the witcher 3" and HOLY S*** that book is GREAT. So now I'm thinking about buying this collector's guide. I know the book...
  2. A

Should I finish the main game before playing the DLCs??

Should I finish the main game before playing the DLCs?? I ACCIDENTALLY CREATED THIS THREAT 2 TIMES, IF A MODERATOR SEES THIS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAT, NOT THE OTHER ONE. I don't know how to delete this threat by myself XD
  3. A

Should I finish the main game before playing the DLCs??

Should I finish the main game before playing the DLCs?? I know the DLCs don't spoil anything from the main game ending and I know the decisions you make on them won't affect the main game, but what I wan't to know is, if I finish the game, and then I play the DLCs, will it be different? I mean...
  4. A

So tired of the "fat" armor/gear...

So tired of the "fat" armor/gear... I don't know about you, but I don't like at all the fat armors in this game, and the main problem with this is that my best armors right now in the game are all "fat", I specially dislike the griffin armor, which made me find this mod...
  5. A

Save data lost!!! please help!!

Save data lost!!! please help!! I'm playing the witcher 3 for the second time, and I have been playing around 12 hours, trying to complete everything 100% but suddenly the save data is gone!! I swear I have no idea why, I haven't reinstalled or updated my OS, I haven't tweaked the folders of...
  6. A

Make Geralt's hair look more white with a mod?

Make Geralt's hair look more white with a mod? Hello!! I'm playing the game for the second time, but it's my first time playing it on pc, and I have installed a lot of mods..., but there's one mod I haven't found yet, a mod to change Geralt's hair to a pure white color, which is crazy, because...
  7. A

(SPOILERS) What I don't like about the master piece "The Witcher 3"

(SPOILERS) What I don't like about the master piece "The Witcher 3" The Witcher 3 is in my opinion a 10/10 game, a must have. But it has some things I don't like, and here they are (No bugs mentioned because they will be fixed in future patches): WARNING SPOILERS 1- Triss romance is...
  8. A

After finishing The Witcher 3.... The world feels so lonely!! :(

After finishing The Witcher 3.... The world feels so lonely!! :( Hi. I wanted to know if I'm the only one disappointed by the "after ending" of the Witcher 3. I played Dragon Age inquisition, and I felt sad because the main characters doesn't have conversations with you once you finish the...
Top Bottom