Search results

+
  1. F

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

Will there be truely a second wave?
  2. F

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

Yes it's actually only redeemable on gog Collectors edition pc is 600€ on ebay. I've been a big fan since the witcher 1, I've order collectors edition of 3 and premium of 2, it's very saddening that I'm unable to aquire a collectors edition of cyberpunk. please release more ce editions...
  3. F

Problem with Gwent? Getting owned by the AI? Want some tips? call: 0800-SCORCHED

I really do enjoy Gwent, BUT it's much too easy. Once you've got a strong row (easyest is northern realms with foltest the siegemaster and a few siege cards) there is hardly any opponent who can win against you. Another easy strategy is to try to lure out the opponent in the first round so that...
  4. F

Mutagens and trophies completely lost their variety and fun in The Witcher 3

y dito. The leveling got messed up, but then again I prefer a working fight system and a good story over the negative aspects tw3 has. atleast it has no hollow feeling to it like inquisition had for me (the sidekick characters hardly had any involvement in the story and where way too passiv...
  5. F

Any chance of a New Game +?

New Game + is something from JRPGs, but it's something awesome which hardly any western rpg has. I'd recommend cdp red tp implement it, if not for having some advantage over the western competition. And to get the Eastern People more interessted in your game.
  6. F

Dear CD-Project,the quest tracking system in this game has one MAJOR flaw

lol I agree, but not neccessaryly because of all the uneccessary running, but more because i sometimes while exploring ended up in a sequence for a high lvl quest and died. If you implement a quest location show on the map you'd also have to ad a symbol as info whether or not the quest would be...
  7. F

Underwater Exploration is Infuriating

I have the game on PC but am playing most the time with the controller. Why you have trouble navigating i don't know, I haven't had any trouble to navigate. The only problems I encountered were some where diving into and out of a ship wreck was not so smooth (got out but almost drowned). If...
  8. F

Please add "Buy Back" option for vendors (and a quick save)

yea adding F9 quickload would be nice, as would adding a buyback option and free key control settings
  9. F

Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

mine was possible to arrive on saturday since it got shipped on friday. didn't work out but ohwell monday would still have been early. but the post went on strike. the same was on tuesday. and today they couldn't deliver it, probably cause they couldn't work off the load from the last two day...
  10. F

Journalist Opinion on the Downgrade Debacle.

It's ancient, if you can read german give it a try, though don't believe their hardware, concerning hardware pcgh would be much better. If what you write are indeed the reasons for cdpr not to respond to the accusations accordingly, cdpr might turn into a rockstar, or maybe even later into an...
  11. F

{SELL} Witcher 3+Expension Pass for 20$ paypal funds.

xD Sorry bro no go. :cheers:
  12. F

{SELL} Witcher 3+Expension Pass for 20$ paypal funds.

:hmm: cheap cheap cheap cheap! I present a code for the nvidia bundle batman + witcher 3... but only to relatives/ good friends. ;) Edit: And only cause I've got the CE!!!!
  13. F

Why does the new trailer say "Out Now!" and its the 18th?

I should have it already but the post is on strike -.-
  14. F

The Witcher 3: To Get Or Not To Get

It's definately worth playing the game even if you haven't played the other games before. the difficulty of combat depends upon the difficulty level you choose. the controls work fine the combat system is nice, but if you tend die easy and have trouble adjusting it would be wise not to take the...
  15. F

Not sure if i should import wircher 2 save

I hope I'll be able to transfer Aerondight!!!:D
  16. F

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

someone got nails? mine dissapeared ...
  17. F

If it's already finished.

just wanted to say: my collectors edition is already on it's way and will be delivered on monday so amazon germany will release early as well ^^ edit: PC version
  18. F

GOG to Steam

after reading the posts in this thread i must say I'm really glad gog exist and hope it'll grow into a serious competition for steam in a few years!
  19. F

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

god damnit, i wish cdpr would just make a public statement, tell a nice story how the differences happened and that'd be it. wether they lie or tell us the truth wouldn't matter just communicate they should ;P
  20. F

This is just draconian (CDPR DMCAs video)

That's definitly not how it could work, simply since you can't take someone to court who you can't find. also youtube would have to have lawyers in each country which would cause tremendous costs.Checking each time if the take down is justified for each request the companies get would cost alot...
Top Bottom