Search results

+
  1. M

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Depends on how the game will play, we don't know that yet so we can't compare it with existing games. We can give the general idea of our suggestions and they can adjust them in their gameplay mechanics. I don't really care so long as they get the atmosphere right and loading times down. Of...
  2. M

There are some more things I'd like to add. 1. STEALTH Action is cool and all, but I'd enjoy some stealth missions. They can be stealth, as in Thief where you alone can in your own time complete the quest, or it can be like that COD snow mission, where you do a mission led by an AI...
  3. M

Sexual preferences in CP77

If a player wants to fill in the blanks there should be an option to remove the cutscenes, like some games have an option to remove the intro movies. There's nothing else to add tbh, I can just hope the devs listen to me and not you :P You mentioned "preset acquaintances", and I said they...
  4. M

Yeah, me too :D The thing is we don't really know what this game will even look like and play like, so we don't know what would work based on other games. Maybe classes won't matter like in Mass Effect and you can follow the single story as "Shepard" no matter what, in which case there can be...
  5. M

I'd like to add some things I'd like to see, probably mentioned already but I can't just read through 300 pages. Stronghold. 1. Obviously can't be a castle (or can it?!), but I'd like a huge place that will be your own, where your friends/romantic choice can visit or stay there. They don't...
  6. M

I disagree and I mentioned it to another post in the Witcher forums. Details make all the difference. What is next? No Triss torture? They could've beaten Triss, but would a simple beating make you want to break your promise and kill everyone? No kids dying to cannibalism? How would people...
  7. M

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Agreed, CDPR is now one of those companies that people can't wait they release their titles.
  8. M

I think people can understand when something blends in and when something is forced down your throat and serves an agenda. Have you seen anyone complain that Blade is black? No. That Ripley is a woman? No. That Hugo Strange is asian in Gotham? No. Because they're so good for their role that...
  9. M

First, I'd like to say CDPR is being an exemplar of how a gaming company should make and promote games, and treat customers and the gaming community. There were others before them but they changed, I hope they don't. I'd like to emphasize something very important. If something works, don't...
  10. M

CDPR, do NOT listen to any such crowd, just do what you want like in the Witcher series. GTAV is politically incorrect and sold over 40million copies, being politically correct will hurt your sales, not boost them. Witcher 3 was a huge success, sales will prove you right again and for every...
  11. M

Please don't let the witcher series die

WHY OH WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS CDPR?!!! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL PEOPLE LOVE THE WITCHER AND YOU'LL MAKE LOADS OF MONEY!!! --- Let's calm down now and think logically, btw I meant the above statement 100%. CDPR is making another game that might be even better than Witcher 3, it makes sense to focus...
  12. M

Portrayals of Men and Women in The Witcher III

I say let developers create the world they like, and if you don't like it don't play it. I am sick of cencoring and politically correct choices in games. Games are not made to boost your racial/national/sexist/religious ego, they're fictional worlds that are optional to play.
  13. M

What's your top 5 favorite things from Tw3+HOS?

In no order, because I cba to figure it out. Maybe not even the actual 5, but again I cba to think about it. So off the top of my head. 1. Geralt finds Ciri...damn CDPR...damn... 2. "The winds are howling" weather/atmosphere. 3. Priscilla's song/atmosphere. 4. Ladies of the woods...
  14. M

Geralt of Rivia or Dragon Age's Inquisitor? (SPOILERS)

As I can't even play DA:I because I have made the terrible unforgivable mistake of having 2 cores and not 4, I'll vote for Geralt. Judging from the reviews/opinions and general reception though, I'd say they did me a favour. CDPR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EA.
  15. M

Roche or Dijkstra

It's a vassal, not annexed territory. The state will remain with partial autonomy, but will answer to Nilfgaard and is forced to a military alliance. People will still rule themselves and keep their traditions, but without being able to go against Nilfgaardian interests. That's more than...
  16. M

Roche or Dijkstra

I am not going to argue about why racism is a bad thing, I am against it so I'd rather have a more tolerant society where race doesn't matter.
  17. M

Roche or Dijkstra

So he's sick. You're not choosing to benefit or punish a leader, you're choosing to benefit the people, that's what drives you. You can't have racism, it's a no-no. Only the fact that he wants so many groups of people dead, should make people detest Radovid. Dijkstra is a mobster, you can't...
  18. M

Roche or Dijkstra

Nothing is ideal, what matters is what you do with what you have depending on your ideological values and priorities. Nilfgaard is better than the racist regime of Redania, or rather the lesser evil. It's what protects the people and Temeria humans or not, while keeping potential dictators...
  19. M

[SPOILERS FOR TW1/2/3] Triss Merigold - master manipulator or a victim of circumstance?

I just quoted a post to clear things up, there is no reason for me to not drop anything, nor was I holding anything to drop.
  20. M

[SPOILERS FOR TW1/2/3] Triss Merigold - master manipulator or a victim of circumstance?

Well it's not. Women don't tell men everything, they won't tell you about the orgy they had, they won't tell you when they cheat, they won't tell you if you're the father of their child. It doesn't mean everything must be that serious, but they keep things from you and men keep things from...
Top Bottom