Search results

+
  1. G

Potion Of Clearance

Potion Of Clearance Well, i bought this potion just to have it in reserver (aka i arrive at some boss/mobs and have no way to defeat them with current build). And then i get in to a though fight... i end up eating my food in combat to stay alive. hmmm are my potions not lasting as long as they...
  2. G

Most stupid kills you have done

Most stupid kills you have done Met a monster in the woods.... and lvl 20 leshen, not a problem in of it self, but that Geralt at that moment was lvl 8 and i played on death march sat some hindrances in my way.. until i figured out you can just spam quickattack and kill it without problem (aka...
  3. G

Named Blades, What to do?

Named Blades, What to do? When you are running around picking up gear you will come over a lot of named blades that are pointless to equip(worse stats, dont fit your playstyle). Any point in keeping them around? Since you dont have an stash to put them in. I know that you should check with an...
  4. G

Food in witcher 3!

Food in witcher 3! Love this game :) (other than the UI, with sadly feels like a bad console one) But im sitting here with 20 raw meat.... as i thought i could cook it, you know to get better food. And im not finding the menu to do that. Am i just missing an entire part of the game here? Or is...
  5. G

Missing In Action

Missing In Action Just cant find the bug raport page, so guessing this is it. After running to the battlefield and finding the shield the quest it wants us to follow the dog. But the dog is now stuck inn some of the enscansments and alas making me unable to follow him.
  6. G

Stores selling the game before I as an preorder gets it?

Stores selling the game before I as an preorder gets it? I saw the game on steam as pre order, and as an avid fan and supporter of this game i bought it (with expansion pass) to get it as early as possible. Cause thats why you buy the game on pre order yeah? to get it as early as possible (pre...
Top Bottom