Search results

+
  1. S

Collect em all....only thing standing in my way (BUG)

many of you will probally find me bumping this alot, sorry in advance, just want some indication from CDPR that even though this is a minor issue for a little bit of time now, someone somewhere is looking into it.
  2. S

So patch 1.04 is here for the xbox and....

So patch 1.04 is here for the xbox and.... ....the only thing i cared about is the bandit camp with the claywich trader trapped inside a cage. still bugged, he still trapped and no bandit appear for me to get a key and free him.
  3. S

Patch 1.04 i got today, and this bug it did not fix, the only thing i actually care about since its the only thing wrong with my game.
  4. S

CDPR should make a new cow farming "fix" every patch since people are now using the fix as an exploit itself

just remove the loot table for those 2 cows instead of having a big thing come running in to, in turn have itself used as an exploit-ish
  5. S

Returned my copy as well (Thanks Microsoft) Save bug

This type of talk is not welcome here. [Sard Edit: Indeed it is not, Shadow!]
  6. S

Collect em all....only thing standing in my way (BUG) Black Infantry Archer - Purchased in Claywich Village Puttkammer - Purchased in Claywich Village Sweers - Purchase in Claywich Village Etolian Auxiliary Archers - Purchased in Claywich Village These are the only 4 cards i have left to...
  7. S

dlc 3 stuff location help please.

dlc 3 stuff location help please. where do i go to get access to the nilfgaardian armor and elite crossbow set please?
  8. S

(Spoilers) Showing the crystal to triss.

(Spoilers) Showing the crystal to triss. the easiest way for me to be able to do this goes as follows.. i had both matters of life and death and redanias most wanted in my quest log, Started redanias most wanted and when i got to the part when i picked up the megascope crystal it pops up on...
  9. S

Where are the bandits?

Where are the bandits? so is this area also showing no bandits for people? (im xbone)
  10. S

Is this Bandit camp bugged for anyone else too?

Is this Bandit camp bugged for anyone else too? no bandits show up here to get a key to release this guy from the cage
  11. S

The swordsmith you save from distress for mulbrydale........

The swordsmith you save from distress for mulbrydale........ ........is actually a armorer. his description says swordsmith....but yeah hes not.
  12. S

Noticed something in Hierarch Square

Noticed something in Hierarch Square That journeyman armorer in the square, only sells armor and crafts armor and yet when you speak to him....."Top Notch Swords"...hehe
  13. S

Bug Issue #2 Since 1.03

Bug Issue #2 Since 1.03 had 13639 money on my character, after buying some cards from an innkeeper in the crossroads (the cards in total were no more than 200 total) my money dropped to 1363. i know money is easy to make in TW3, we have all seen it but what the point in having it if there is...
  14. S

Bug issue since 1.03

Bug issue since 1.03 The herbalist in cunny of the goose is sat outside the inn, whenever i speak to him we end up in the house right of the inn, and after i leave the menu he appears back at the inn and im left in the house. Also 8/10 vendors i have visited so far have a 5 second loading...
  15. S

Xbox One Update 1.03

Also my game since release has been 1.01 and the update today took me to 1.03 where was 1.02?
  16. S

Full Crew Trophy/Achievement

Full Crew Trophy/Achievement 103 hours into the game just to find out that killing Keira voided this.....Nice. i love finding out there are missables triple digit hours into a game with no New Game + aswell.
  17. S

Trophies, Tougher enemies should give better increases.

No need, i just replied to it instead since it already exists
  18. S

Mutagens and trophies completely lost their variety and fun in The Witcher 3

ive got like 40+ mutagens atm (mostly green), the thing they could do is atleast give you the ability to convert (via alchemy) the low tier ones together instead of having them just be a waste of space. For instance wraith+wraith+noonwraith = greater green mutagen, just like you would with the...
Top Bottom