Search results

+
  1. S

Game breaking stutter since swapping to Windows 10

If you're running 3rd party software to OC or otherwise clock/manage your GFX and/or CPU that can cause conflicts when upgrading to Win 10. It's not Windows or TW3 causing the problem. I've been running both for months, no issues but I did have an issue with EVGA Precision X when I upgraded...
  2. S

Patch 1.12 out now!

Here's a thought, lets save user settings, such as KEY BINDINGS and other game settings to a .txt or other easy to save and access file so that the game can AUTOMATICALLY reload them after patches. That way I DON'T LOSE MY KEYBINDINGS AFTER EVERY PATCH!!!!!!!!!
  3. S

[BUG] A Surprise Inheritance

[BUG] A Surprise Inheritance Patch 1.11 notes say you fixed a bug where the treasure was lootable without killing the Gryphon. Problem is now....THERE IS NO GRYPHON!!! LOL, can't get treasure regardless. Anyway, should be fixed. Thanks! Also, quest "Avid Collector" The merchant you are...
  4. S

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

Worst expansion ever, can't even buy it.
  5. S

SUPER Annoying Buying Experience

Not in the slightest.
  6. S

Tried Galaxy first, then website. All my money bounces off the screen. I'm irritated. And despite my bank being annoying, putting holds on overseas charges, there are things GOG can do like Steam keys or Amazon. It's not a one sided issue. When I'm throwing money at the screen and it...
  7. S

SUPER Annoying Buying Experience Since GOG runs purchases thru Cyprus, my bank won't process the transaction. Since Paypal takes 2-3 days to link accounts, I can't buy the expansion pass. Spent the better part of an evening trying to buy your expansion pass....to no avail. Sadly, if I could...
  8. S

Hard Coded Keybindings

I'd like to add that when you set filter settings in menus such as Alchemy or Blacksmithing, they don't save.
  9. S

Hard Coded Keybindings

Hard Coded Keybindings Several patches in, Hardcoded keybindings are still a thing. It makes driving a boat impossible if you change your movement keys. I prefer QWES for movement, Q and E for left right. The problem is E is hard coded to map, boat, menu, etc. functions. The result is to...
  10. S

TW3 is my favourite rpg of all time. anyone else feel like tw3 ruined every other rpg, and feel discouraged from other games

Yes, TW3 is my new favorite RPG of all time but it's been the Steam Summer Sale, so I've got some new games to play now.
  11. S

Some Bugs

Puppet, in the Axii trait line, does not work on PC. ---------- Updated at 08:03 AM ---------- Can't loot rabbits.
  12. S

Some Bugs

Some Bugs Boats....since you can rebind keys, but can't rebind hard coded controls (anything to do with maps, inventory, boats, etc) sailing sucks balls, especially if you rebind movement to E. Other hard coded controls suck too, just not as much as trying to turn right while sailing if you...
  13. S

In defense of Roach

I call Roach my magic horse cause she shows up anywhere I go, whenever I want her. Not always perfect in her placing, but....who's perfect? Roach rocks. Oh, she's also invincible and so are you, so long as shes not scared. Go, jump off mountain tops, it's k.
  14. S

PC version, Can't Remap Movement Keys

PC version, Can't Remap Movement Keys Could in Witcher 1, iirc, I know for a fact you could in Witcher 2.....But in Witcher 3, you can't map your own movement keys. In fact, certain keys are hard coded like anything to do with menus or skills, and some aren't even listed like movement or...
Top Bottom