Search results

+
  1. D

Crafting Bug

If you are already 50 (level cap) you don't get any additional attribute points I guess. I know there is an item to reset bought perks, but obviously doesn't help for attribute distribution. Other than that, there is cheats - hook up cheat engine or something like that and re-distribute your...
  2. D

What are the chances that GOG will sell Black Mesa?

I guess that will not happen because it uses components from valve software, HL engine etc?
  3. D

HDR implementation is broken

HDR was or is very bad in Doom Eternal (completely over-saturated ingame, the map was washed out so much that you could not see anything in it on the other hand) for example. I also had major problems with Hellblade (everything washed out, looked horribly greyish) at the beginning - but there...
  4. D

Remove/Solve quest via Debug Console

Remove/Solve quest via Debug Console Hi, I have a quest that is basically already failed (it's a side quest "Out on your Arse!"), I am currently in Skellige and didn't know that I have to do that quest right away ... now as soon as I return to Novigrad, the quest automatically fails! I found...
  5. D

The left analog stick movement (gamepad)

I also don't like the controls in Witcher 3, though everything else is perfect. Problem for me are the animations and if you want to walk/run using the keyboard it's absolutely horrible. Of course on bad performance it worsens the problem by adding input lag. But the controls are very unprecise...
  6. D

Request: Better Controls / Quicker Character Movement Changes

Somehow I hoped that this will get addressed in an early patch, at least to some extend :(
  7. D

That made me spit my coffee :p
  8. D

Witcher 3 needs a lot of performance, but it actually also looks very good and is a huge open world. My computer is from 2009, only upgrade is a SSD as well as GTX 780 graphics card to stay up-to-date. I can still play witcher @ 2560x1440, yes ... I can't set everything to Ultra/Maximum, but...
  9. D

I think the main problem is that once you stand still (or nearly stand still), you have to do the whole Walk > Run animation cycle again. Maybe the problem would be solved if the character would instantly run (if set to run) instead of doing the Walk Animation and then the Run Animation. Maybe...
  10. D

Request: Better Controls / Quicker Character Movement Changes Hi, From what I played Witcher 3 seems to be a really really good game in the RPG genre. A thing that could make it a future "classic" would be fluent controls. I think the major problem are the wind-up times for movement as well as...
Top Bottom