Search results

+
  1. V

Any mod or tweak to remove more of the HUD?

I find the interface in the game to be very intrusive, especially the icons that appear on the screen for mission directives or for shops etc. But also the icons over enemies and their detection meters etc. I have tried to turn every option off in the menu but they are still there. Is it...
  2. V

Where is the Hardcore Mode?

I read many artricles before the release of the game about a Hardcore Mode, but I don't seem to be able to find it in the game?
  3. V

Possible to turn off auto correct camera?

Possible to turn off auto correct camera? I really hate it in games when the camera tries to auto correct itself all the time. For example I walk slowly on the road looking around at the scenery. But if I leave the camera at the side while still walking for a second it pans bat automatically to...
  4. V

Some small things to patch to make the game much more immersive

Some small things to patch to make the game much more immersive I really hope the developers are reading this becuse I have some small things to change that would make the game much more enjoyable for immersive enthusiasts like myself. What I mainly mean by "immersion enthusiasts" is players...
Top Bottom