Search results

+
  1. L

To have your own house, and property!

Owning land I have been playing video games since the arcade days, before we got the luxury of being able to play at home and i see nothing wrong with having a home in the game you can set up the way you want. Since the quest where the Cat and Wolf play and seeing how he had his trophies hung...
  2. L

Storage

Read back through the posts someone on here sent a message to cdprojekts about this and got a reply saying they have no intention of putting any storage into the game at this time but the suggestion will be forwarded on. It seems there are enough of us asking for it to be put back into the game...
  3. L

[Bug] Bovine Defense Force Initiative

I too had an issue with the Chort but mine is in the Mysterious Tracks contract. After picking up the item needed it doesn't allow me to make the lure in my alchemy section, the places pop up to drop the lure but i can not make the lure. Anyone else have this issue?
  4. L

Storage

I wanted to share this information because extra storage seems to be high on the list of what everyone wants right now. I've been testing this for about 2 weeks now, this was tested all on 1.03 patch on the PC. I have yet to loose a single item in this place. One large loot bag left in one...
  5. L

Storage

Gears? I'm only level 18 but I have not come across anything that said gears. The items I tried dropping and coming back to were swords and armor, I didn't sit next to it and meditate I left, went to the other side of the map did a quest, and came back and it was gone. The 2 other people i spoke...
  6. L

Storage

Guess you are one of the lucky ones what system are you playing on? I'm using the xbox one I tried this dropping in a sack left did one mission came back and it was gone. So if yours are not disappearing you must be playing on the pc or ps4 So i keep hearing just sell your stuff you don't need...
  7. L

Storage

Not Working for me either, I just tried it again. I dropped some items, fast traveled to another area, did a quest came back and the sack was gone.Glad i left some things that didn't matter. So I don't know if this patch we all just got has something to do with this not working anymore but...
  8. L

Need help: can someone explain potions, oils, and such? I don't get it.

JayCartere "Ohhh, just equip them into your active slots and press up or down on the d pad Does this help at all? " I will give it a try and see how it goes, Thanks for your help !
  9. L

Yes but only up to level 11 so far. The reason i posted this was because I have not found any way to use the potions after drinking them so I figured it was the same as TW2, then I was told they changed the way you use potions in TW3 so I went online and everywhere I go says the same thing I...
  10. L

So they do start the minute you drink them ? when searching the internet i keep seeing this : " The potions will work in a different way than in The Witcher 2. So now you will prepare them, you will drink them before a fight, but you can release the effect of those whenever you want. So it’s...
  11. L

Question it says using potions are different in TW3 than in TW2 i see you now drink it before a fight and it says you choose when to release it into your system. Ok how do you release it in battle, once you drank it ?
  12. L

Storage

same here I like collecting relic weapons and armor It's just something a lot of us like to do and from out point of view we can say why do we have to complain about putting storage into a game like this I am sure by now devs from all different companies know how a lot of us feel so why not just...
  13. L

Storage

I don't understand why they don't throw a chest in, or like the witcher 2 you can store items at the local inn/tavern. same with Dragon age 2 they didn't have one at first and after getting a huge outcry for a storage chest they put one in. In DAI they didn't learn they did the same thing no...
  14. L

Fighting in the water

Great question, I would also like to know this. Anything I come across that references this I will post here.
  15. L

Fighting in the water

Thanks to everyone for your replies ! I'm about to go after the cargo from Queen Zuleyka's shipwreck so this couldn't have come at a better time !
  16. L

Fighting in the water

Fighting in the water Is there any way to fight off the drowners in deep water? I've been diving on shipwrecks and those buggers dam near did me in. The only thing I could do was try to get back to the surface and into my boat but they kept grabbing my legs and pulling me back under, i barely...
  17. L

Books, letters, and notes

I thought it was like TW2 Thank You !
  18. L

Books, letters, and notes

I also would like to know the answer to this. I have a ton of books and would like to clear them out if they are not needed. I know in the witcher 2 once you read them you didn't need them but I do not want to give up something I will regret later. Doesn't anyone have answer to this question ?
Top Bottom