Search results

+
  1. W

Difficulty Switch

Difficulty Switch On XBox One I started a Death March play through, got all the way up to Skellige, and for no reason that I can figure out, the game's difficulty switched all the way to 'Just the Story'. What the heck happened, and am I completely screwed on the achievement to finish the game...
  2. W

Anyone Notice that when Geralt Plays Gwent...

Anyone Notice that when Geralt Plays Gwent... That he almost seems embarrassed to be asking about it sometimes? He kinda hangs his head almost like he's thinking...'Yeah I'm a Witcher and I should be looking for my daughter and killing monsters but...I can't get enough of this damned game!"...
  3. W

Bloody Baron in DLC?

Bloody Baron in DLC? Anyone think that they might put a little bit more about the Bloody Baron in one of the DLCs? That is of course if you make the right choices and he lives. Something where he finds the healer, but stuff happens, and Geralt happens to be in the right place at the right...
  4. W

Gwent Card Question

Gwent Card Question The card that you can get from that innkeeper lady in White Orchard. The one that gets all freaked out and tells you never to come back after the fight that takes place within. Is there any other way to get that card? I forgot to get it while I was there and of course now...
Top Bottom