Search results

+
  1. Prometheus_ts

PC or Console?

I am torn if to get this game , I am not scared of bugs as I am pretty sure the Company will fix them soon , but I have issues with first person only ... The PC version will allow me to have mods and third person , but I do not have ( yet ) A card that supports Raytracing ... on the other hand...
  2. Prometheus_ts

Will Xbox support mods?

Like it happened for Skyrim , will Xbox support pc mods?
  3. Prometheus_ts

Xbox Series X patch

I am wondering if with the delay of the game, Cyberpunk 2077 will be fully upgraded on release for Xbox Series X or if it will still need a patch to enable all superior features of the platform at release?
  4. Prometheus_ts

Difference from Xbox Xs versions and PC?

Will pc have an upgrade too like Xbox Xs later on ? Or will be already upgraded? In what will consist the upgrade? I got the manual so far and not yet the game couse I need to decide on which platform get it .
  5. Prometheus_ts

I will need xamamine?

I Usually play games in 3rd person couse I can't stand first person , especially because I suffer of motion sickness for first person views. So since I am so hyped about this game I was thinking to buy a set of xamamine pills to be able , may be , to play it . OR will it be some special feature...
Top Bottom