Search results

+
  1. D

Why is Geralt sleeping in the main menu screen? (HoS)

I assume you're on PC. http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1022/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D1022%26gid%3D952
  2. D

Why is Geralt sleeping in the main menu screen? (HoS)

He's not sleeping, he's meditating.
  3. D

Blizzard

I've noticed the effect only activates after you take damage during it's duration.
  4. D

Is the Ciri dlc safe to use now?

It was officially released Thursday, so yes, it's safe to use now.
  5. D

Lvl Req on Witcher gear went up, Can craft runes!

All sets got buffed to match Wolven gear, so naturally, level requirements went up.
  6. D

Some Minor Questions about names

Some Minor Questions about names So throughout the series I've noticed that some names got changed between The Witcher 2 and The Witcher 3, I'd like to know which of these are correct Dancing on the Grave of his Foes or Dancing on the Barrows of his Foes Sile de Tansarville or Sile de...
  7. D

Patch will not download to d:/...

I've got 200gb free and it doesn't install for me either.
  8. D

Unable to install patch

Unable to install patch The installer keeps saying that I don't have enough system disk space, but i have over 200gb of free space. I can run the installer for the original game but not for the patch. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  9. D

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Can't install the patch, every time it says there is not enough system disk space, yet I have over 200gb of free space.
  10. D

Difficulty Level Changes Randomly, ruined my Death March achievement

Difficulty is independent of saves. So either tell your friend to stay on DM or stop letting him play.
  11. D

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

All this rage, I hope the patch gets delayed by a month, I don't want this to end. :pride:
  12. D

Whispers of Oxenfurt

Nope, still didn't work.
  13. D

Whispers of Oxenfurt

I always fast travel across the bridge, sometimes near Radovid's ship, just never triggers, even after standing there for two minutes. I tried to reinstall the game to see if that would fix it, it didn't, guess it's a bug then. Thanks guys.
  14. D

Please Help Me Get Ciri to the top

Completely wrong area. Go back to the area where Ciri and the Baron got off of the horse. Face the tower and to your right should be some small cliff/ledges for you to climb up.
  15. D

Whispers of Oxenfurt

Whispers of Oxenfurt What triggers this song to play? I only heard it once during my first playthrough, but it only ran for like 30secs before the regular Oxenfurt theme started to play. I tried meditating until night to see if that triggers it, but it doesn't. I really like that ost but, I've...
  16. D

Please Help Me Get Ciri to the top

Are you talking about getting to the Baron after the race? If so, you just climb up a ledge and a cutscene plays.
  17. D

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

I have yet to encounter Jennifer, hope she's a nice lady. It sounds like you've beaten the game, why are you still hunting for better weapons and what not. Either replay the game or wait and see if they release NG+.
  18. D

Concerning GPS and hand-holding

Yeah, NPCs should give you better directions so you don't have to follow the mini-map, but I prefer looking at a mini-map more than constantly opening the map.
  19. D

Does the sexuality [of monsters] in TW3 offend you?

I always thought the drowners rag cloth around their waists were just their cocks flapping around.
  20. D

Alternate Look for Ciri was on Xbox Live ( Now gone?l)

So they have plenty of skin exposed, while living in the desert? So that means Ciri's armour makes since then.
Top Bottom