Search results

+
  1. K

Patch 1.07 Bit of a let down

Whenever I came across an NPC and they were silent, I would meditate for an hour. The NPC would then respond.....bummer that the patch didn't do any good for the frame rate on the PS4....I wonder if starting all over would make the game better.
  2. K

BUG : Cant do various action in shallow water !

Not being able to climb back into a boat was real annoying. I was doing the smugglers caches in skelliege and my last save was awhile ago. I was overburdened too because I do a lot of smugglers caches then fast travel to a port to dump the crap. I ended up slow swimming to land where there was a...
  3. K

Anita attacks Witcher 3 over sexism

I suggest you take your proof of not being paid the same to the FBI because President Kennedy signed the equal pay act of 1962.
  4. K

Anita attacks Witcher 3 over sexism

I think devs take her serious......it's sad because she said so herself that she don't play games yet has a lot to say on them.....what award did she get a few months ago that had some dev teams applauding?? If games were made the way she wants them we would be playing something like cafeteria...
  5. K

Game version 1.03 or 1.02 Confusion.

I thought all regions are on 1.03 for ps4........1.02 is for the dlc in the EU.......
  6. K

CDPR response to PS4 frame rate

Quest bugs are my number one.
  7. K

CDPR response to PS4 frame rate

Ever play battle toads on the genesis or was it snes or kingdom of amalur( not sure about name but it was on ps3)....those were broken
  8. K

How well is the PS4 version running for you? (Performance - wise)

Extra RPMs helps loading off the hdd faster.....as far as I know......initial loading screen for me is on for about 45 secs....
  9. K

Map locations won't save, and followint the thread issues

Minor spoilers*Following the tread.....have you gone to skelliege(my spelling sucks)?? After going to the inn, the convo said to go to skelliege then meet back somewhere...hope this helps you
  10. K

How well is the PS4 version running for you? (Performance - wise)

My hdd: HGST Travelstar 1TB 7200RPM. The game runs pretty good. I can't really notice FPS drops, just the stutter when I pan the cam too much. Some minor bugs like dead guys floating off the ground. Had a drowner swimming on the land. Only bugs that scare me are the ones that people say are game...
Top Bottom