Search results

+
  1. S

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Check the reditt poll, CDPR!!!!!
  2. S

Come on CDPR, can you just not put a seperate interior (like skellige, velen etc) with Yennefer with some scenery rendered outside the window. It could be middle-earth for all I care. And when you wish to exit the place (like Vizima) you fast travel to wherever you like. Do that atleast. And...
  3. S

Thread is going to hit a 100. I will be surprised if they don't respond with a Yes or No soon.
  4. S

That is exactly what I posted a day ago. A better closure will certainly lessen this "endgame depression" if not entirely kill it. It might be a bit less costly too than an entirely new world state.
  5. S

I agree with you guys. But how I wrote this, I tried to keep in mind how costly it would be for CDPR. So, I thought this might be the least expensive thing to do with giving us closures to the vital characters. Not even asking for a cutscene closure to Lambert or Keira but for those who we have...
  6. S

I hope we all realize that this endgame depression stems from an epilouge that really doesn't satisfy you. What we really are asking for here is a bit more of these characters. A little bit more. Why?? Because they were not given the closure in a satisfactory manner. Now I can understand Ciri's...
  7. S

Please vote on the first page people!
  8. S

Imagine being dropped back into a house at the outskirts of Novigrad or White Orchard or some green area of Skellige where Yennefer is doing something ordinary and when you interact with her she says some sweet one lines like "Hey, Geralt" or like someone said "lets go for a walk." All in real...
  9. S

Hope they give these things some serious consideration.
  10. S

This post game depression will set in regardless of what ending you get. SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the best possible with Ciri a witcher, Geralt and Yen live a peaceful life, Nilfgaard wins, Skellige flourishes under Cerys and Baron gets to...
  11. S

DLC's not working for witcher 3

Make the acc from which you downloaded your dlc as primary if you are still having probs. Apparently, a user has to be primary for everything it has downloaded to work on other users. Now go back to playing!
Top Bottom