Search results

+
  1. X

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

I played for 3 days now and I'm happy to say the game is now playable the shadow flicker is gone, so are most of the texture poppins. The frame rate is now stable mostly not constant 30 at all times but a hell of a lot better. Nice to see they actually fixed the issue. Thank's again for a great...
  2. X

Well im exited to see if they really fixed the fps problem in the upcoming patch. If it will be fixed at least I'll play the NG+ and maybe enjoy those parts that were almost unplayable last time. But it's most likely that if performance will improve it still won't be a stable 30fps and The...
  3. X

The PS4 has better hardware but Xbox uses DX and CDPR are using DX extensively. PS4 has other API-s but if you don't know what the **** you are doing this is what happens. A normal development cycle takes the weakest machine that the game is aimed for and that would be the base for the...
  4. X

Well they didn't it's still terrible sometimes. I loved the story but I refuse to replay the game if I have to struggle again with 20fps slowdowns.
  5. X

I had no problems in Crow's Perch at the Bloody Baron. The real problem starts at Crookback Bog and other areas where you will only get 20fps constantly especially when you are fighting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPdXqO35GEE
  6. X

I think they still don't know how to utilize the api and now they don't even care anymore. I finished the game and it's brilliant but from technical aspect the engine is a piece of garbage on PS4. Yes the PS4 is nowhere as strong as decent PC but this isn't because of the hardware and the 900p...
  7. X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGOd9T4xEgY I would like the same performance that's on the Xbox One version thanks. :'(
  8. X

Nice analysis below, at least CDPR should watch some of these to see what the hell are we complaining about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwalYGa5DmA
  9. X

Yeah I see damn the fog and rain kills it again. But at least the vsync 20fps is no more a problem in clear weather. It's something but still not enough. Need more optimization.
  10. X

So I installed 1.08 patch yesterday evening and tested it a little... I'm happy to say that the bog area ran pretty well probably not 30fps but pretty close so a lot smoother than the 20fps lock previously. I didn't test Novigrad but it's safe to assume it's a little better as well. One little...
  11. X

The game engine needs some optimization that's not a myth it's a fact. But yes the game is fantastic when the low fps and other bugs don't ruin the atmosphere.
  12. X

Digital Foundry's verdict Patch 1.07

Frame times might be better but It's not the same as Wind Waker when the fps dips on consoles to 20 the control responsiveness gets terrible and the animations are like a slideshow. You can call it what you will but the update just worsened the problem.
  13. X

Digital Foundry's verdict Patch 1.07

"Developing only for the PC: yes, probably we could get more [in terms of graphics] as there would be nothing else--they would be so focused, like if we would develop only on Xbox One or PlayStation 4. But then we cannot afford such a game." So the statement you just wrote is invalid. Yes the...
  14. X

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

Ok sorry then I will try backing up my saves to a pendrive and reinstalling but I think this is just placebo and some are just not so sensitive about low fps.
  15. X

If you started a new game you are not in Velen or in Crookback Bog you are in White Orchard there is no performance issues in that are at all.
  16. X

If your brain can't comprehend the difference between 20fps and 30fps good for you or you have an SSD in your PS4 and that's making a big improvement on the game. For anybody else anything constantly less than 25fps is choppy and even that is so low. The worst part is the lower the fps is the...
  17. X

Digital Foundry has equipment to measure frame rate and frame time. They don't just say something out of the air. The frame rates are roughly the same as was before and that's not an improvement. You can see that the game constantly dipping to 20fps I don't know how this is not affecting you but...
  18. X

DigitalFoundry just posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qhh3NQSkcU It's actually a little worse than before. :D "In fact, frame-rates in many areas are noticeably worse on both platforms once the patch is installed. Suffice to say, we weren't expecting that." Ouch something went wrong...
  19. X

It's a shame to hear the fps problem is still present and I now hear the Xbox One version has the same issue as well. I think they messed up something or I don't know what kind of performance problems they addressed but not the same that we all experiencing for sure. Or these fixes are only for...
  20. X

Sure you can just use a civilized manner CDPR won't work faster if you insult them. The PS4 port is clearly broken period, they should have fixed it before it came out. Learn from your mistakes next time don't buy a game before there is an in depth technical review out in the open. I sure...
Top Bottom