Search results

+
  1. R

Patch 1.05 - nowe bugi

Faktycznie, masz rację, coś mi się pokręciło odnośnie tamtych ruin, dzięki za czujność.
  2. R

Patch 1.05 - nowe bugi

to jest zamierzone, tak miał działać autopilot. W założeniu: płotce lepiej się jedzie po ubitej drodze niż po haszczach, dlatego się nie męczy. Ocenę tego zabiegu pozostawiam każdemu indywidualnie ;) Z bugów u mnie: - bardzo irytujące: zbrojmistrzowie najcześciej proponują Geraltowi wykucie lub...
  3. R

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

I finished it this morning. I've only had minor fps drops. No ~15fps experience. Really. Maybe I'm just lucky or something. Can you provide me with some links to yt which fits the best the issues you've mentioned? I'd like to understand what is the problem.
  4. R

Why why why don't blacksmiths/armourers/barbers/merchants etc... show on map?!

Ok, I misunderstood you. Now I get what you mean.
  5. R

Why why why don't blacksmiths/armourers/barbers/merchants etc... show on map?!

The merchants / armourers etc. appears on map only when you can talk to them. When there are outside the shop or working (which means you can't talk to them) the marker do not shows. This is from my observation. Try to meditate some time, or come back later.
  6. R

Something wrong with total playtime?

I've just meditated for 7 days and the playtime from character screen don't rise by any second. This timer must be bugged in many aspects ;)
  7. R

Something wrong with total playtime?

meditation doesn't count for this in-game clock, only time spend during actual play. The clock counts minutes passing in game-time, not real-life time.
  8. R

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

In my opinion the framerate problem is preety minor, but on 1.04 I've noticed a major downgrade in graphics while game runs exacly the same. Also, I'm really, really astonished with people saying they can't play because of framedrops... I've never notice a framedrops which makes the game unplayable.
  9. R

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

Seriously? Dude, what are you talking about? The game runs preety smooth, with some MINOR and irrelevant frame drops. Maybe you PS4 is broken or something?
Top Bottom