Search results

+
  1. C

Anyone else stopped playing and waiting on DLC?

Anyone else stopped playing and waiting on DLC? First off this game is awesome. Easily the best RPG in a long time and the best this year so this isn't a bash by any stretch of the imagination. With that said I find myself not having much incentive to keep playing. The main reason is because...
  2. C

What are you waiting for from CDPR ?

I want patch 1.07 to come through along with new DLC where I can see main quest characters again including siri
  3. C

Are you hoarding Crowns too?

I finished the main quest with over 70k. TBH I don't have much incentive to go treasure hunting since I know I'll never run out of coins at this point in the game..
  4. C

TW3 is my favourite rpg of all time. anyone else feel like tw3 ruined every other rpg, and feel discouraged from other games

TW3 with exception of fallout has definitely set the new standard for all RPG's. Hopefully this will encourage better quality RPG games from other companies in the future. Say no to mediocrity
  5. C

The Witcher 3 Meme Goes Viral

I don't get it....
  6. C

Does the sexuality [of women] in TW3 offend you?

I'm part of BSN forums too. They are a bunch of sexually sensitive complainers. The level of sexual content displayed in TW3 fits the theme of the time and age of the story and its lore. It does it in a very mature fashion that I can appreciate. The prostitutes fits. Even the hard working...
  7. C

Beat the game at level 34. Reloaded a save at level 23. Here's why....

Beat the game at level 34. Reloaded a save at level 23. Here's why.... I got the worst ending and I hated it.. So I reloaded a save prior to the island of mist mission where you meet ciri. I did some researched and realized where I went wrong in dialogue scenes with her. Is it worth it? Hell yes!!
  8. C

I have a problem. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

My wife is a gamer like me so it all works out :D
  9. C

witcher 3 silly infinite gold glitch

No worries and I wasn't addressing you. I didn't even open the link. I was just speaking in general about coin glitches and exploits
  10. C

Witcher Contracts... Why so few?

Witcher Contracts... Why so few? Its unfortunate that the most fun quests in the game are in such short supply. I love witcher contracts especially the high level ones. Too few. We need a lot more. I'm stuck doing only story because I ran out of interesting quests to do
  11. C

witcher 3 silly infinite gold glitch

Its too easy to stack up on coin in this game by simply selling loot. This game has so much loot to sell that I've found myself not caring about looting after a while. Doing any coin glitches and/or exploits is just dumb IMO
  12. C

So time guess at the last 4 free DLC.

2 more gear sets and 2 more costumes
  13. C

Would you pay for regular small DLC?

I was mainly speaking from a linear and non completionist approach.
  14. C

Would you pay for regular small DLC?

Depends on the price and content. If its just a new gear set with a price then I'll pass but if its story based 10-15hrs+ with a new gear set, witcher contracts and other side quests then I wouldn't mind paying
  15. C

Witcher 3 music

I love to just stand around in skillige and just listen to the soothing music
  16. C

Witcher 3 might be getting a storage chest!

Don't need it as much tbh. Most heavy items are gear loot that I sell because none of them are stronger than my current witcher gear so there's no point in storing what I won't use
  17. C

Making $ is way too easy

Agreed. Especially when you find full sets of withcher gear for your current level. That makes pretty much every other non witcher gear obsolete and can sell for pretty good coin not to mention hides and other crafting ingredients. Yesterday I made about 10k from pretty much looting high level...
  18. C

Anyone else finds traveling on foot better than on horse?

Anyone else finds traveling on foot better than on horse? Anyone? Yaknow since the horse mechanics are pretty much crap
  19. C

Please add armor color options

I think some people are treating this game a bit too seriously. Its realistic to a degree but don't forget that its a video game so its ok for it to have other unrealistic features and I'm pretty sure that adding armor color options won't take away from the experience
  20. C

[Interview] CD Projekt Red explains why you’re always poor in The Witcher 3

I'm at 50k + without the known exploits. Thing is that when you find the witcher sets for your corresponding level, pretty much every other item whether relic or master becomes obsolete and can be sold at a pretty good price. I've gained over 10k yesterday from finding and selling a crap load...
Top Bottom