Search results

+
  1. C

Anyone else stopped playing and waiting on DLC?

Anyone else stopped playing and waiting on DLC? First off this game is awesome. Easily the best RPG in a long time and the best this year so this isn't a bash by any stretch of the imagination. With that said I find myself not having much incentive to keep playing. The main reason is because...
  2. C

Beat the game at level 34. Reloaded a save at level 23. Here's why....

Beat the game at level 34. Reloaded a save at level 23. Here's why.... I got the worst ending and I hated it.. So I reloaded a save prior to the island of mist mission where you meet ciri. I did some researched and realized where I went wrong in dialogue scenes with her. Is it worth it? Hell yes!!
  3. C

Witcher Contracts... Why so few?

Witcher Contracts... Why so few? Its unfortunate that the most fun quests in the game are in such short supply. I love witcher contracts especially the high level ones. Too few. We need a lot more. I'm stuck doing only story because I ran out of interesting quests to do
  4. C

Anyone else finds traveling on foot better than on horse?

Anyone else finds traveling on foot better than on horse? Anyone? Yaknow since the horse mechanics are pretty much crap
  5. C

Do similar rune stones stack?

Do similar rune stones stack? For example, 2 of the same rune stones of 20% armor piercing on my silver sword. Will I get 40%?
  6. C

Please add armor color options

Please add armor color options Who else wants this?
Top Bottom