Search results

+
  1. V

Why would V care about the President or Songbird?

Because songbird offers V a way to cure their condition. V's only motivation up until the point that you can obtain the mission in the midst of the main story is to cure themselves. Phantom Liberty obviously doesn't line up very well if you've already completed the main story and have decided on...
  2. V

What's the max number for perk points that you can get when you get 60 & have the expansion Phantom Liberty?

Character planner shows a max of 80 but according to threads on reddit, some folks have ended up with a few more points since patch 2.0. Plan for 80, hope to get lucky and end up with a few more I guess. I personally have 81 in my current build and have no idea how I got that extra one.
  3. V

Funny GOG Cloud Save

54 years ago, bands of wild hippies roamed the earth trying to find free music events so they could roll around in mud and poop in the woods.
  4. V

New Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

My main problem with the new ending is that they completely seem to have forgotten V's motivation. V was only a "merc" because of their situation. They did not aspire to be one.. Jackie's Dream was to be a legend. However, by the end of the game the story has done it's best to try to convince...
  5. V

My favourite game, now dead

Yeah, the problem was obviously people trying to play with their old builds (most likely builds that they'd taken from internet videos without investing any time in getting to know the system.) and just whining that those builds didn't work anymore. I started a brand new game and had no problems...
  6. V

Phantom Liberty - The story just doesn't... work for me? (some spoilers included)

I enjoyed it as an action game but just sort of had to pretend it was an alternate V's story. Cyberpunk now feels like 3 different games to me. There's V's Story... Then there's the open world gigs and sandbox game (my personal V's story), and lastly Phantom Liberty, which is alternate reality...
  7. V

Why did you kill stealth netrunning?

I haven't noticed that tracing matters too much unless there are enemies actually near you that you didn't take out. If you've taken out all the enemies in the immediate vicinity, the enemies further away don't leave their area to come look for you. You then just wait a bit or use optical...
  8. V

Patch 2.02

Anybody notice a dive in Dogtown FPS after 2.02 patch? I was getting 80 - 100 but now am getting 60 - 80. I thought maybe my settings might have gotten screwed up so I went through and "re-did" everything but nothing. NC in general still gets really high FPS, 100+ so not sure what exactly...
  9. V

Apartments rant.

Apartments are kind of a nice surprise (although it would have been cooler if they were given to you throughout the game instead of all in one big lump.) and the option to reskin the apt is fine, however it's not really what I care about.. All I really want is for is more customization options...
  10. V

How Did CDPR make Jakie such a fan favorite? (includes spoiler about Jackie)

People somehow get attached to characters before things are even released. I guess folks just think a character looks cool and so they decide to like it. When playing a protagonist that doesn't have a lot of substance I can easily make up my own story for them and maybe that's what people do...
  11. V

3RD PERSON MOD for walking

If they do ever get around to making an online mode they'll have to put in 3rd person animations for us to see other peoples character animations so someday it might be doable... (unless they force folks to use in game NPC's which obviously already have animations.)
  12. V

Is it just me or Judy's voice is much hotter than her body?

What does someone's body type have to do with how their voice sounds? Most ridiculous post ever.
  13. V

Why does it have to end at Level 50?

But you can keep raising skills after you reach level 50 can't you? My skills are leveling extremely slowly compared to my level. My street cred raised extremely fast.. my level has raised fairly fast.. my skills level at a snails pace.
  14. V

Stretched non-native resolution in fullscreen

I play a lot of old games and like to play some in 4:3. For my settings to all work out without me having to fiddle with settings every time I have Nvidia control panel checked for Aspect Ratio, Perform Scaling on Display and Enable Desktop Resizing is not checked.
  15. V

Your Top Movies that you feel Defined the Cyberpunk Genre.

I think the first movie that really showed off the dystopian cyberpunk future that we all think of now would obviously be Blade Runner. The movies that would really solidify the genre with interfacing man and machine and dystopian world building would be things like Johnny Mnemonic, Strange...
  16. V

Top 3 things you would like to see in Cyberpunk?

1. Cool Stuff 2. Things that make me go "Wow!" 3. Cyber pet companions (not nearly as awesome as this picture I just now found but I thought I'd share it for because..)
  17. V

So uh, How many hours you clocked in at yet?

68 hours but I haven't finished the game yet. Just decided to treat this as an early access game and I'm now simply waiting for patches... Basically playing it exactly as I am Baldur's Gate 3 and Atom RPG Trudograd. It's all just experimental play until the game is done.
  18. V

How much Money did you spend on Cyberpunk 2077?

I probably would have upgraded my PC had I been able to get my hands on a RTX 30 series but since I couldn't I didn't. (to run the card I also need to upgrade my power supply so it would have at least cost around $900) As it is I just spent $60 on the game. I still do need to upgrade my pc at...
  19. V

It just does not come together, street cred, clothes, and cars

I said this in another post but the best programming the pedestrians do have is using crosswalks. It's the most realistic crosswalk usage of any game which makes everything else disappointing. It feels weirdly satisfying to wait at a crosswalk with a group of pedestrians while walking around...
  20. V

DOGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game has lots of bugs though (and cockroaches.) :p I don't recall seeing rats but my imagination seems to think they are all over the place as I'm constantly thinking how dirty and smelly some of the areas must be and that makes me think "Ewww Rats!!"
Top Bottom