Search results

+
  1. D

[BUG} Olivier in Kingfisher Inn, Novigrad - Gwent Cards, PC

i not remember if i buy this cards with olivier, no have nothing in desk later .. i play one more time to get dandelion, is card not can missables too... not have cards in desk
  2. D

Patch 1.05 coming soon (PlayStation 4/XBOX ONE) - changelog inside

i not choose Cerys in King's Gambit and not get the place of power. need patch to get, open the door or key., bored, forced choose to pick up. power.. please moderator, only answer if have idea to patch Dandelion, Milva, and Vampire: Bruxa card and place of power in kings gambit.. i wait if...
  3. D

King's Gambit and the place of power

i need to this too , i not choose Cerys in King's Gambit and not get the last place of power. need patch to get, open the dor or key., bored, Devs forced choose to pick up. power
  4. D

this patch arrives today ook? have gwent card missable dandelion and other, if have zoltan card to some players need dandelion too ... please...
  5. D

I cant take these stupid cryptic trophies anymore 3 playthrough now going to need a 4th? f no

me too , need card dandelion, try in and get card normal (random) , DEVS need patch for get dandelion and other later, Zoltan card have this patch
  6. D

Please add New game+

yes new game + is fantastic in all games...
  7. D

Question about missable Gwent cards.

cool. good luck ...i wait patch, if have patch missable zoltan card to some players , need too to dandelion to others players... i try and get other ramdom card in tournament, not dandelion. . i have save before (in tournament) but i will wait (support fantastic cd project red) ! have much...
  8. D

yes, i I played in the death march, hours. . i wait news, answer. for this,if no patch there'm going batman or know her as I do with witcher. disappointed = / I sent email to suport and they >>From the information I got we won't make all the missable cards to be available to buy somewhere...
  9. D

much player need patch to missable cards, not have new game +... i wait for this... please...lose all my stats , money, level , time in game to play new game normal only to get cards, no =/...
  10. D

Patch 1.07 - Expectations

patch missables cards...
  11. D

Missing gwent cards ?

i need too patch to missable cards, all games collectibles get later. not can lose. note have new game + to get other and not change my level. itens . hours play... neeed patch.. need this to platinum.
  12. D

Winning Gwent Cards from Merchants

i wait for patch too , collectibles in all games get later, have much cards and cards missables need patch to get later in buy or play later.. need only this to platinum , i play much hour level, time , need only get missables cards, play one more new game only for this and lose all my...
  13. D

Missed Nekker Gwent Card, from "Following the thread" quest.

I have no news about missable cards..collectibles can not be lost, disappointed all games leaves last trophy all my collectibles games caught after
  14. D

Missed Nekker Gwent Card, from "Following the thread" quest.

i have this problem too, disappointed, dandelion and other. collectibles in games not can lose. this trophy all players get later..... i wait patch for this, to my last trophy but not have news, play hours my time for this, not play new game for only this, later can play dlc . but if have new...
  15. D

Gwent Tutorial Reward (Zoltan)

i need too missables cards =/ . play much hour for this, need only all cards platinum, not get dandelion and others cards, not play new game only fo this.. this trophy can get later. need patch.....i will play dlc later, no have new patch for this. . collectibles can not be lost, disappointed...
  16. D

please , headshot in this game try 10 work 3 or 4 trophy 50 .. please more important is missables cards, example Dandelion, Milva, and Vampire: Bruxa ... trophy all cards to my platinum. thanks .please think you will release patch to missables cards?. i play much hour itens, money, weapons...
  17. D

Missable Gwent cards

i need this too, try and not get Dandelion, Milva, and Vampire: Bruxa.
  18. D

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

need patch for card missables, example Dandelion, Milva, and Vampire: Bruxa. and headshot with bow, try 10 and work 5. updates to more itens , armor, weapon . horse,, diagrams, alchemy .is good. Thank you for listening great team DEV this fantastic game
  19. D

Missable Trophies / Achievements - PATCH REQUEST

thanks for great game , but please tried to get twice the dandelion card three-game tournament and did not come, get other in my ps4, now played many hours, please patch to get in future dandelion card,, this gwent is fantastic, please more cards in future, weapons, armor and others. .. Thank...
Top Bottom