Search results

+
  1. Z

Why the main narrative in the last third of the game is a bad hot mess [major spoilers!!!]

Imo the right choice with this one was really obvious even without knowing that it would result in a snowball fight/drinking.
  2. Z

What Ending should be the canon ending?

If there's going to be a Witcher 4 with Geralt/Ciri then Best ending obviously, otherwise I really don't care.
  3. Z

So how do you think Avallac really feels about Ciri?

And? You can't just ignore the actual outcome of the fight. She can barely stand up and is running away, where Caranthir is still doing well enough to put up a fight against Geralt.
  4. Z

So how do you think Avallac really feels about Ciri?

She puts up a good fight at first, but then she actually loses and has to run away so dunno how you can call that "completely dominating" him.
  5. Z

How does the game run on Windows 10?

It runs pretty much exactly the same as before.
  6. Z

Sickening scam product

just fyi you're below minimum system requirements with a GTX 750Ti.
  7. Z

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

just use google translate, it's doing an ok job. not sure if this link is going to work for you but here...
  8. Z

so we can't use the emoticons (most of them taken directly from the forum smileys) either? that's fanart too? I even put it in spoilers, I don't understand >_>
  9. Z

New Game+ is coming it seems

Any details on how this is going to work?
  10. Z

Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon discussion thread

Plot twist, she just wanted to play Gwent with him.
  11. Z

meh I still want to know whats going on with her game character :(
  12. Z

yeah, I'm really not buying the "safety" thing, that seems like a really shitty deal. unless ofc she was just using Emhyr and never had any intentions to honor their arrangement.
  13. Z

lol, love it. the "she only saved the Aen Elle world" theory too.
  14. Z

Eredin says 12 sentences during the whole game and.....

cut content happens in pretty much every game, chances are there was a good reason for it and they didn't do it purely to annoy us.
  15. Z

This, I don't like Yen because she is a saint, i like her because she is not ;)
  16. Z

Of course, finally reunited with her real family, well done Geralt + Yen.
  17. Z

This is actually explained in Witcher 3. Ciri was created from Yennefer cultivating a genetic mix in a giant jar. Or something like that.
  18. Z

:smiling: Well it wasn't THAT bad but I'm still hoping for some kind of post ending expansion so we can get some actual answers and explanations. Even if they don't want to completely explain everything (white frost) a simple discussion with some of the characters could clear up a lot of things.
  19. Z

Kind of looks like Avallac'h is just like Imlerith, even a bigger perv than a racist. So while he still hates them he sure doesn't seem to mind them sexy times.
Top Bottom