Search results

+
  1. SigilFey

Can't Complete Suspected Organized Crime Activity at Watson

Gently whaps the zombie on the crown of its head with the staff. A small flash of golden light. The zombie flails about quite dramatically. A few eyebrows raise. One of the paladins discreetly trips it as it staggers by. The undead form flops to the ground and lies still. Ah, yes. Very good...
  2. SigilFey

Scared to continue - hard reset button on computer case didn't reset PC 😱

Things like that happen with PCs. Very often, it can be as simple as something running in the background losing connection to the internet or encountering a bug. It likely had nothing to do with the game at all. As for the "reset" button doing nothing -- many cases nowadays don't have one...
  3. SigilFey

Redlauncher Account Management

First thing that jumps into my mind is protected directories. If you've installed the game or the modding kit anywhere under Program Files or Program Files(x86), move the entire installation directory to the root of the drive or a folder of your own creation. Be sure that things like Steam...
  4. SigilFey

PC Major performance loss after few minutes of gameplay

Yeah, it couldn't be something simple like a laptop switching to battery mode or anything. Either way, what your describing sounds like it could be a result of a few things: 0.) Are you using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past? 1.) Turn your power settings, both on the GPU and...
  5. SigilFey

Can't Finish the Gig [On a tight leash] optional objective

1.) Using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past? 2.) Have you tried restoring to a point before the quest appears in your log and plaything through again?
  6. SigilFey

PC Major performance loss after few minutes of gameplay

Are you on a desktop or laptop?
  7. SigilFey

The game just sort of... reloaded itself...? Without actually, y'know... loading?

No...no...that's not the way it's supposed to work. :D So a bit more about your setup: 1.) Are you using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past? 2.) What are you using for controls? Any customizable gamepads, mouses, non-QWERTY keyboards, etc? 3.) Anything running in the...
  8. SigilFey

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned, because your avatar pictures are so close in color tone and design, I just spent about 90 seconds trying to come up with a ban for someone continuously banning themself before realizing. I'll call this a double corrective focus ban, served consecutively.
  9. SigilFey

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

It's not necessarily a fault with the CPU. These "boost" technologies are firmware, not hardware. They're simply instructional data to dynamically manage clock frequencies and power supply on the fly and ensure the CPU powers through moments where a lot of calculations need to be done very...
  10. SigilFey

Can´t send bug report to CDPR.

You're using official compression software (Winzip, 7zip, WinRAR, etc.), correct?
  11. SigilFey

Infinite loading screen during Beast of Toussaint

Mods will work the same way in every game. (Not all games will experience the same issues in the same places, and there are a lot of games that are a lot more "mod-friendly" than others. But the system will always be the same.) Whenever you load a mod or series of mods, those mods will work...
  12. SigilFey

Infinite loading screen during Beast of Toussaint

Unfortunately, it sounds as if you're experience general mod corruption of your save file. Installing mods is not normally an issue, but removing mods can be extremely problematic, depending on how they synergize and what sort of reference data they leave in your game. It's when something...
  13. SigilFey

What game are you currently playing

Ja. From what I'm reading, the game is pretty heavily CPU dependent in major cities. I get some stutter at times. Not really FPS drops so much as the game begins to chug or hitch. Other times, it's very smooth. So something definitely needs to be optimized there. Does lowering shadows from...
  14. SigilFey

F*ck the modern world!

Humanity is putting all of its points into inventory space and using abilities as dump stats. (It's also ensuring its bonus rolls are multiples of one to "streamline gameplay".)
  15. SigilFey

What game are you currently playing

Dragon's Dogma 2 here, as well. Phenomenal game -- it's everything the original was but bigger, cooler, and cleaner. There is a tremendous amount of game here. Pawns are much more intelligent and entertaining. The world is flippin' huuuUUUuuuge. Combat is fast, slick, and responsive...
  16. SigilFey

Banned as I come back around. (Sub-ban for misspelling karmic.)
  17. SigilFey

Ye olde alarum and banne.
  18. SigilFey

The Witcher Remake is in development!

This became one of my favorite things in TW1. I wouldn't mind a toggle, or something like the transition moves from Jedi FO.
  19. SigilFey

I'm sorry, you must phrase your statement in the form of a ban. Banned on technicality.
  20. SigilFey

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

HUMANS: Remeber us...! ROBOTS: Archiving. HUMANS: You bastards...! ROBOTS: Compressing archive. Clearing RAM.
Top Bottom