Search results

+
  1. A

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Lol these were actually pretty great. Awesome shots. It actually feels like I'm reading a phtography blog.
  2. A

You know what, you're right. I actually forgot. Some objects like boats and barrels have surprisingly lower resolution than I would expect.
  3. A

I'm running the game on Ultra with hairworks off lol. No mods for textures, don't think there NEEDS to be mods for textures because this game has fantastic textures already lol. I am using a Reshade/sweetfx graphics mod that changes lighting abit. Its called uber fidelity suite if you're interested.
  4. A

^ Seems like they got automatically resized.
  5. A

[Quest Bug] Novigrad, Closed City

There is actually no mention of it in the quest log and I've checked it extensively.
  6. A

Fencing Lessons quest bugged

What are you, a bot? I'm obviously shitposting.
  7. A

I strongly feel as though this thread should be pinned/stickied. Especially considering how pretty this game is. I'm really sad I only have a 900p monitor. Definitely thinking of getting a new one soon JUST for this game haha. ---------- Updated at 12:49 AM ---------- I'm really...
  8. A

Oh, same here haha. For some reason that quest popped up in my quest log after finishing Dijistra's main quest, with all the objectives already completed and so it just stuck to my active quest logs until the end of the game.
  9. A

I feel like there isn't enough attention given to the fact that witchers EAT monsters

I feel like there isn't enough attention given to the fact that witchers EAT monsters I was really hoping to hear more townsfolk talk about this considering just how hardcore that is. Like in the Night To Remember trailer there's even a whole folk song I'm assuming was passed around monsters...
  10. A

What do you want in Witcher 4?

Oh man. Big question. Off the top of my head: - Obviously, things that weren't given enough focus in Witcher 3. More character interactions, development, closed story threads, etc. - Horse battles! I think there were a large number of things that could be expanded on in a sequel and this is...
  11. A

What are your thoughts on a "Telltale-like" game set in the Witcher universe?

I...don't really see the point. I mean, its like asking Telltale to do a Mass Effect game. Or a Life is Strange game. There are already choices that you can make in the game. You'd just be playing a stripped down, less pretty looking version of the witcher 3.
  12. A

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Yes. I mean, I also want expansions but I feel like there are alot of systems and ideas that from a gameplay perspective that could be expanded upon. Sailing, for example. I also am of the opinion that big RPG's like this just cannot be milked out. I mean: 1) CDPR is behind this <3 2) You...
  13. A

Lack of variety in Sex scenes

Yeah, not a huge complaint but they were kind of disappointing in this game. I also think I remember Witcher 2 having alot more sex.
  14. A

Fencing Lessons quest bugged

Fencing Lessons quest bugged So I'm doing the quest and get to the part where Rosa gets in a fight with some drunk losers and I kill them right, but then Rosa gets mad and leaves and the quest just ends. We don't bang or anything and I can't talk with her after. I've tried reloading and...
  15. A

I also have this quest bugged. I met with the lady that tricks me into her house adn when I get the quest all the objectives say they're already completed. The quest just stays in my log =/
  16. A

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I know this is the end of Geralt's story, but I truly feel like there should be a sequel or spiritual successor of some sort. Sure, the story's over - but in terms of gameplay they have alot of fun systems and mechanics and ideas that could go further! I mean, sailing for example was just a...
  17. A

New Game+ is coming it seems

This would be very pleasing.
Top Bottom