Search results

+
  1. D

Aerondight Runestone Not Glowing?

Aerondight Runestone Not Glowing? Hey guys, I am not sure if this is a glitch or not, but Aerondight with runestones applied via the. F filled extra socketsfrom the enchanter doesnt seem to glow when unsheathed as would normally be the case. Is this inentional? If so then a shame but oh...
  2. D

Missable Quests

Missable Quests Hey guys, So im doing a 100% -ish walkthrough and I am about to get stuck into the BaW parts. I just wanted to see which quests are missable due to main story progression. As far as I know the Tourney and Warble of a Missing knight have to be done by the " save your game" point...
  3. D

Missing Gwent Card ( Nausica Cav)?

Missing Gwent Card ( Nausica Cav)? Hi guys, Im not 100% sure if this is a bug or what but I appear to be outright missing one of the Nausica Cavalry Rider cards. I have completed the gwent quest twice and have checked several guides to be sure and he is just not there. I have visited the crows...
  4. D

Obtaining Superior Recipes ( Theory)

Obtaining Superior Recipes ( Theory) Hey guys, So I am wrapping up my fourth playthrough ( a second get 100% completion ) and I have a few obaervations on how to find the superior recipes for alchemy items ( and some decoctions). The VAST majority of these I have found in containers with '...
  5. D

Extra Blue stripes commando cards?

Extra Blue stripes commando cards? Hi guys, Just a very quick one, im not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but I have recently started a new ( fresh not NG+) playthrough and I noticed after awhile that I have FIVE blue stripes commando cards in my gwent deck? I could not find anything in...
  6. D

Hearts of Stone Rewards & NG+ [HoS Spoilers]

Hearts of Stone Rewards & NG+ [HoS Spoilers] Hey guys, I have finished Hearts of Stone with a spare save file already on NG+ ( Waiting for the hotfix for PS4) and I was wondering about the rewards you get from O'dimm if you choose that certain ending. If I get one of those items in a...
  7. D

Wolven gauntlets in NG+

Wolven gauntlets in NG+ Hey guys, Im a bit confused here so im hoping someone can help me out. Im trying to make a pair of superior Wolven gauntlets ( legendary). However , one of the components seems to be a pair of enhanced Griffin gauntelts ( not legendary???). I cant make non legendary...
  8. D

Whale Animations Freezing ( Glitch)

Whale Animations Freezing ( Glitch) Hi Guys, Just wanted to let you know, I have been experiencing a bug with the animations of ' the whales in the distance' when on a boat in Skellige. It seems like the animations of the whales do not finish properly, in that the tail of the whale or its back...
Top Bottom