Search results

+
  1. S

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

I do not know. What I know is, It took maybee 10 pages of threading to ask a chest in the game to store our stuff. We are 56 pages to ask back slow-walk. I do not know where is the " business decision " by removing that feature while modders on PC re-installed it. While slow-walk was there...
  2. S

Well, I'm disapointed. It seems that they won't move. They changed, modified the way to play because maybe one page of thread saying that slow-walk has something wrong when it stops...but 56 pages asking them to put it back but nope. They say no. 56 pages asking back slow-walk is not enough...
  3. S

I have the feeling that CDPR now focus only on PC'S. Why ?, because modders. CDPR did a patch after it is installed, PC gamer re-install their modding and all crashes. And I think that they working on that. And look carefully the reason why it as been remove... Look... " design decision...
  4. S

Geralt, he's a Witcher or a Warlock ?

Geralt, he's a Witcher or a Warlock ? For all... Is the game, or what Geralt is really, would it not be a WARLOCK instead of a WITCHER. Because I found that " witcher " doesn't exist really. Witch is for female only. A man doing sorcery is a " warlock ". Obviously, these rules come from an...
  5. S

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

New DLC and Expension Pack ? Well... In DLC : Complete surviving equipment. Like a tent ( for sleeping, not for decoration ), campfire, food cooking, sleeping bag. New horses equipment like saddle, heavy saddle, mid saddle. Complete armor for your horse...
  6. S

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

I've dowloaded the patch and I'm a bit disapointed. First, Geralt walk and run only. There is no more " slow walk " or gradiant speed with the left stick, but I can do it with the horse. Bugs like clouds in sky appears and disappears with magic. People pops without warning. I was walking...
Top Bottom