Search results

+
  1. D

Light On Things To Do

Am I the only who thinks the game is light on content? Specifically I'm referring to activities or the lack of repeated events. I mean it's fairly limited and truncated if you ask for me. For instance with racing and "fight club" there are essentially only four rounds and THAT'S IT. The witcher...
  2. D

Kang Tao G-58 Smart SMG

I cannot find this weapon for the life of me. Many smart weapons seem to be very random and difficult to find. I know when you get into The Badlands you meet some Kang Tao Operatives and can retrieve them from that. Outside of that instance I'm not sure where they are. Can anyone help?
  3. D

Game Doesn't Make Sense

Can someone please explain and breakdown how in the world does it make sense to have deep, extensive, and heavy character customization on the scale of Mass Effect or possibly a Bethesda game if there are no REAL or substantial options to see your character whenever you want? I've heard CD...
  4. D

Contextual Animations for V

Previously I created a thread regarding a petition to include a wider range of hand animations for V when interacting with the world, but something else hit me that could greatly impact the realism and believability of V: CONTEXTUAL ANIMATIONS. Imagine when approaching a railing in FPP instead...
  5. D

More Animations From "V"

I love everything I saw in the demo, however, I would love to SEE more animations from V as she interacts with the world. The game world looks fantastic, the combat is off the charts, the driving seems to have received proper attention, BUT... you don't see much of V and how she interacts with...
  6. D

Interiors and Drinking?

Interiors and Drinking? Hi, So I love this series, ever since The Witcher 2 and I'm having a blast finishing up the third. It's an enthralling story with plenty to do. However, there are a couple of things that makes me scratch my head: what's the point of having interiors and alcohol (beer...
Top Bottom