Search results

+
  1. C

HD Chainmail for Viper Fixed

HD Chainmail for Viper Fixed Hello! Back then when I created the "HD Chainmail for Viper" mod I was introduced to a WEIRD problem. Which was: If you extract the fbx and import it back even without making any changes to the mesh the chainmail would look like this: So... After being clueless...
  2. C

W3 Oven - An Alternative GUI to ModKit 1.3

W3 Oven - An Alternative GUI to ModKit 1.3 Hello all! I've been working on this GUI to Modkit, since the new version released and Modkitchen don't support the new features. If you still need it I encourage you to try :D What's different with this? - No damned pop-ups of CMD!! All output...
  3. C

Making Diffuse with Alpha Work!

Making Diffuse with Alpha Work! I will make this short If you have a diffuse texture that has alpha channel and imported with the -texturegroup=CharacterDiffuseWithAlpha (or WorldDiffuseWithAlpha) but still it doesn't work. (Like maybe it's white ingame or weird appearance of the parts that...
  4. C

[WIP] GHC Armors

[WIP] GHC Armors Hello! We @georgetziotis, @Holgar82 and me(GHC ;) ) are working on some armors. Some mixes of W3 armors with W2 and different stuff Don't know why we are revealing this now since so much work to be done yet lol We intend to release most of it as a Custom DLC to keep...
  5. C

Killing the Dye (For Texture Modders)

Killing the Dye (For Texture Modders) So... many of us didn't like the dye system, specially who spent a lot of time making a texture(diffuses, normals, ambient maps, specular, changing meshes...etc) mod and see the mod kinda ruined... Well, this post is about killing the dye system (i like...
  6. C

Meshes get Weird "Lighting" after importing back

Meshes get Weird "Lighting" after importing back Ok... need help from the god modders with this! At least with the "Viper armor" , I have a weird behaviour after importing the mesh back, even if I don't change "ANYTHING"... The result is like the Tint/Ambient map is misplaced or...
  7. C

HD Chainmail for Viper Armors

HD Chainmail for Viper Armors It always bothered me how the chainmail of the belly and back of the viper armors did not look like the shoulders... Take a screenshot as close as my screenshots and you'll see the brutal difference... This is NOT A TEXTURE MOD! Which means it can be used with...
  8. C

[TOOL]W3String Helper - An AUTOMATIC way of Localizing Menus

[TOOL]W3String Helper - An AUTOMATIC way of Localizing Menus The past week I've been working on localizing AMM and.... Well, localizing is some tedious task, right? NOT ANYMORE!! Look at this! Now that you saw the video let me explain: 0- It creates a backup of your original file with a...
  9. C

[MOD] Fix for Hairworked Beard Stage 2

[MOD] Fix for Hairworked Beard Stage 2 Have you ever seen this stage of Hairworked beard? PROBABLY NOT! Was testing the Hairworked Ponytail hair when I noticed that the Beard was too long for Stage 2... Decided to look the head entities... and yep... they were set wrong, loading the FULL...
  10. C

E3 Runes?

E3 Runes? Following the steps @marvelmaster taught me, I managed to create this... This is just a mod of an existing rune normal map named "sword_runes_regular_01". This changes a lot of swords that are not part of the Witcher Sets or Unique. Being Steel or Silver. The effect is w2mesh...
  11. C

[FYI] Arm Gap on Bear Tier 3 Armor

[FYI] Arm Gap on Bear Tier 3 Armor So, I have scratched my head for nearly two days trying all sorts of stuff, until I find that this ugly gap on the arm of the Tier 3 Trunk part is vanilla: Believe this is vanilla! This only happens when using no gloves or using the entity...
  12. C

[FYI] Some Geralt Mods and Heads disappearing

[FYI] Some Geralt Mods and Heads disappearing Just to inform people that some Geralt mods makes his head invisible when a head with HoS Mark is loaded. Have been searching for the heads with the marks and found them for those who need to change them so hopefuly the heads appear again: The...
  13. C

Challenge - Mod a Horse Tail

Challenge - Mod a Horse Tail Try to mod a Horse Tail. Looks simple? Well... try to get a lighter color(like light blond or white) than this: If you are able to, I want to know how you did it :) Some info: The default tail is redcloth (yep, there is not a Hairworked tail), so I cannot even...
  14. C

Freeze Them! is Back with Photomode 2inOne v2.6

Freeze Them! is Back with Photomode 2inOne v2.6 Freeze Them! is Back with Photomode 2inOne v2.6 Yep, that feature of the Cheating Tables is now included in Photomode. Freeze up to 20 enemies in a 100 meters radius. See the video for better understanding...
  15. C

Did something happened to the Wolf Armor Pieces?

Did something happened to the Wolf Armor Pieces? When I try to load: "items\bodyparts\geralt_items\trunk\witcher_wolf\t_01_mg__wolf_lvl1.w2ent" "items\bodyparts\geralt_items\trunk\witcher_wolf\t_01_mg__wolf_lvl2.w2ent" "items\bodyparts\geralt_items\trunk\witcher_wolf\t_01_mg__wolf_lvl3.w2ent"...
  16. C

Ents of Geralt Sets??

Ents of Geralt Sets?? People, is there any ent of Geralt sets at all? Searching through "\characters\models\geralt" and subfolders , Theorically(and can be wrong about this) should have all the ents of all armors usable by geralt including the Schools ones... However can't find any! Just the...
  17. C

For those having CR4HudModuleMessage already defined message

For those having CR4HudModuleMessage already defined message When I updated the game I couldn't launch the game. Compilation error was that a CR4HudModuleMessage class was already defined, pointing to: content0\scripts\game\gui\hud\modules\hudModuleMessage.ws.ws Got to the folder and there...
  18. C

[Work In Progress] Appearences Menu

[Work In Progress] Appearences Menu Maybe(just maybe) we won't need to have console to edit appearences anymore... It's a reality already I plan to progress in this slowly, like Launch it with few options and increase it by demand. This is just the menu, the script I have not even started...
  19. C

Mist/Fog on Demand is it possible?

Mist/Fog on Demand is it possible? Do you think its possible to have mist/fog on demand? I mean like the Foglets do when respawn. I thought of respawning passive Foglets in random places, but maybe there is a better way that more experienced modders could point me to. The idea was incorporate...
  20. C

Photomode 2inOne HUGE Update! v2.2

Photomode 2inOne HUGE Update! v2.2 Ok now! I'm almost changing the name of the Mod to PhotoMode ALLinOne lol! Look at this! (We are running out of keys didn't find any way better... sorry) Version 2.2 is Out! (Yes 2 step ups, you'll understand why)...
Top Bottom