Search results

+
  1. Neuronin

Level-scaling ability checks: why?

Gamers today complain too much. They don't want there to be any real consequence tied to their decisions or actions. I remember when you had to think carefully about how you wanted to build your character, and accept that when opening one door you'd be closing fiver others behind you. If your...
  2. Neuronin

More Cyberware Cosmetics in Character Creation Please!

It's disappointing that we cannot add more customization. We're not asking for much. V is apparently a real phenomenon, and it would make sense for him/her to appear much more jacked with Cyberware than is currently the case. You can install all this cool hardware, but the appearance doesn't...
  3. Neuronin

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for posting too much in this particular thread.
  4. Neuronin

Autosave Settings

I find it strange that we cannot turn autosaves off in the settings menu. Most games will have an option to toggle it on or off. The game autosaves every 4 to 6 minutes, which produces a regular stutter every time it kicks in. It's so unnecessary and it would be a very good thing if you could...
  5. Neuronin

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

Grow up man, this is a gaming forum. You've got to consider the context in which these conversations are taking place. If you want to change the world this is probably not the right place to be at the moment. This really resonated with me, and the worst thing about it is the fact that the...
  6. Neuronin

Movies / TV Shows!

I started watching Cowboy Bebop, and it's fantastic. I'm late to the party on this one, but better late than never I'd say.
  7. Neuronin

What game are you currently playing

I've been too busy to play anything major in recent months. However, I did manage to squeeze in The Red Strings Club, a small indie title. It's really short, but I've learned to really appreciate short games now, simply because you can commit to it and complete it with confidence. This is true...
  8. Neuronin

Communication and the Road Ahead

It probably doesn't matter what they say at this point. I think CDPR have realized that gamers feel betrayed, and that nothing they say is going to change that perception. The company is now paying the price for over-promising and under-delivering, and the only thing that can turn it around is...
  9. Neuronin

It's all relative my friend, but in this case I believe a little impatience is warranted.
  10. Neuronin

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

I prefer shorter games with great replay value. The open world genre is less appealing to me because time is such a precious resource.
  11. Neuronin

What Cyberpunk 2077 "2013 version" might have look like in UE4/5

I still think FPP was the right way to go, but they should've implemented TPP cut scenes - Deus Ex style.
  12. Neuronin

They should just hunker down and work hard.
  13. Neuronin

Post Your Desktop

A few of my desktop wallpaper alternatives.
  14. Neuronin

Was CP too ambitious?

I think the marketing for this game was too good. The awesome teaser that was released back in 2012 was followed by seven years of deafening silence. The hype was through the roof before the main marketing campaign had even begun. We all trusted CDPR because they told us the game would be coming...
  15. Neuronin

Lets appreciate the star of the show

The people you're referring to only wanted the game to be what was promised, and they're just disappointed. It's not hate.
  16. Neuronin

Time will tell then, I guess.. That is what I said. However, you have to remember that this is an Early Access Title, and they have always been very clear about that. They will continue to improve the game until the official release date. It's coming when it's ready, remember?
  17. Neuronin

It seems that most people agree that Night City is a beautiful simulation, but on closer inspection it doesn't hold water. It's too bad they didn't go for a hub system. It's much easier to tweak and maintain independent modules. The open world trend has been on lifesupport for a while anyway...
  18. Neuronin

What immersion-breaking bugs do you want to be fixed ?

Why is the world so empty? Where is the pulsating and electrifying cyberpunk atmosphere? I don't know if anybody have played Satellite Reign, but you can actually adjust population density in the game at the cost of performance. It's obviously a very different game to CP2077, but it would be...
  19. Neuronin

Pride Month charity stream is coming!

I'd say there is more stigma in Eastern Europe, but in Western Europe nobody cares anymore.
  20. Neuronin

On Hype...

Presenting screenshots from the past year doesn't undermine my claim. They changed their approach at some point during the last year of development, and most people remember how the genre definition was quietly altered from RPG to AAG. It's fine if the vision changes, but they weren't...
Top Bottom