Search results

+
  1. V

So how do you think Avallac really feels about Ciri?

Don't forget that Geralt did not beat Vilgefortz on his own, he got help. He barely escaped from being killed - with the aid of Fringilla's medallion, otherwise he would have been dead. Also Yennefer casted a magic shield and saved Geralt at some point. Regis had a great contribution in the...
  2. V

Well hidden details, quests or locations you can miss easily

As Ooodrin said (he was faster than me :) the quest is called 'Last Rites'.
  3. V

Only IF you compete at night...
  4. V

Not sure if someone mentioned this quest before. Close to Blackbough you can find an old lady and start a nice side quest. The quest can be triggered only at night and can be easily missed. Just open the map at night and there you'll see the ! mark.
  5. V

My Biggest Problem With TW3 (Spoilers)

You can help both Cerys and Hjalmar with their quests (the demon and the giant), but after that when you have to choose who you shall help during the investigation, you shall choose the third option and let them manage King's Gambit on their own. You don't help them anymore during King's...
  6. V

{spoiler}for blood and wine

It was mentioned in the books here (Baptism of fire)
  7. V

Cannibals from "Without A Trace" Quest cannot be killed

I had this problem as well on my NG+ playthrough, the cannibals got empty health bars and i couldn't complete the quest. Fortunately the problem got fixed by running away until i got out of combat and meditate one day. When i came back all was fine, i could kill them, problem solved :)
  8. V

Common Sense... BaW endings

My interpretation is that there was no rape. Syanna tells to Geralt that she was beaten, and I'm sure she would not have missed the opportunity to accuse the knights even more by clearly saying that she was raped, if that would have happened.
  9. V

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

I do not remember if Triss actually say something (in other occasions) about Eskel's aura, but in 'Blood of Elves' book is described only her reaction to Eskel's touch. ''It was Eskel’s behaviour which was most unlikely; he got up, approached the enchantress, bent down low, took her hand and...
  10. V

[spoilers] Is it me, or is the BaW ending rushed?

The message was there :)
  11. V

Did HoS add content to the epilogue: 'Something Ends, Something Begins'?

You can find them in White Orchard, while coming from the Nilfgaardian outpost. They are in the area where the roads forming a small triangle, close to the river and a bridge on your left (coming from the outpost). The dwarves are in the triangle area which I've mentioned. (As a benchmark, a...
  12. V

Common Sense... BaW endings

Is Dettlaff the most impulsive here? Let's see the facts: P.S. Sorry for my bad English
  13. V

Papa Emhyr [Spoilers]

It's nothing wrong with the translation, in Elder Speech 'luned' means daughter / young girl, as it's mentioned in Elder Speech translation everywhere on Wiki or here: https://ploughed.dreamwidth.org/1195.html Now, the translator can use either one or the other word for the translation, but in...
  14. V

Papa Emhyr [Spoilers]

Emhyr is a complex character who is not entirely black, he has good sides and bad sides, otherwise he would be totally boring. About the planned incest, do not forget that it was a common practice in aristocratic families to keep the blood line 'pure'. I'm not saying this to defend this...
  15. V

[Spoilers] The Secret Room in the boss fight area of Wandering In The Dark story quest

You cannot destroy it using bombs, you only have to remove the illusion. Find your position until you see an option to interact, then Keira will give to you an item -The Eye of Nehaleni, which will remove the illusion
  16. V

Annoying Witcher sense location, can't advance quest.

Inspects the room. Light the torch and look carefully around the room again ;)
  17. V

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

I have always followed my intuition and this is what i did regarding the spirit. I listened to what he had to say, I felt sorry for him being imprisoned there for centuries, I've decided to release him and I never regretted. Later when i met the crones I realized that was the best choice. I...
  18. V

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

I made the same choice on my first play through, only by chance. I was exploring the area and i entered the cave. I decided to save the spirit and later i was happy with this ending, thus i took the same decision on my others 4 play through. My opinion is that the spirit (the druid who was the...
Top Bottom