Search results

+
  1. S

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

My point was don't use the yellow ones at all. They're a waste.
  2. S

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

You're not taking advantage of having 3 of same skill in mutagen tree, bad idea. Here's mine, notice all builds are doubled thanks to one of my alchemy perks:
  3. S

I am really baffled that the recommended level for HoS is 30+

Chances are you missed a lot of content then and should do NG+ for replayability.
  4. S

Tips for Fighting the Nightmare? (spoilers)

Beat it on NG+ Death March, took me about 6 tries (5th try died on last guy with sliver of health...). I had a alchemy/sign/combat build as i always do. one section for signs, one for alchemy, 2 for combat. You could also do 2 for alchemy instead of sign, as you like. Anyways make sure you are...
  5. S

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced

I literally beat him on my first try in Death March NG+. Granted I was level 70 with mastercrafted Wolven gear, but still. It was very difficult to beat him I'll give you that, but once you learn the mechanics it gets easier. I beat him by using the whirl attack whenever he was stuck, which took...
  6. S

How was deathmarch tweaked in patch 1.10?

Isn't a huge difference for me but my character is level 70 with a setup I'm comfortable with. The main difference I've noticed is I occasionally die from getting a single axe hit which takes off almost all my health.
  7. S

Will this game only have 2 expansions?

CDPR haven't ruled out doing another Witcher game in the future, all they've said is this is the end of Geralt's story. Personally I've love a Witcher 4 with a new Witcher who goes through a similar background as Geralt and has Geralt as his mentor, could have him as a Vesemir role in next game...
  8. S

[Possible spoilers!] What Hearts of Stone's story is based on

[Possible spoilers!] What Hearts of Stone's story is based on ---------- Updated at 09:52 PM ---------- And for any CDPR members reading this, thanks for the epic expansion!
  9. S

Have you guys bumped into the tax collector at oxenfurt? That's hilarious!!!

The comment referencing the shell selling abuse made me lol
  10. S

NG+ Possible to loot Pre-Mastercrafted Witcher Gear Recipes?

To answer your question, yes it is possible. When you go looking for the NG+ stuff, in the same spot as regular stuff from first playthrough btw, you'll see them in same spot. When you go to loot it'll have the Legendary version and the original one together.
  11. S

Is this a bug??? Legendary Wolven gear dropping level...

Is this a bug??? Legendary Wolven gear dropping level... Each day I've gotten on to play my Mastercrafted Legendary Wolven gear has dropped level by 5 levels and is now completely useless. It was initially level 59 in NG+ and has now reached level 29... Naturally this means the stats have been...
  12. S

Level 79 gear

Level 79 gear Anyone here know how we're supposed to use the level 79 gear when it won't let us go past 70? Not sure if bug or intentional...
  13. S

Legendary Mastercrafted Wolven Gear Nerfed?

After playing HoS for an hour I noticed my gear was even lower now. With HoS expansion update my mastercrafted gear is level 39, in NG+. That would make it the equivalent as level 9 in the first playthrough of the game, for mastercrafted witcher gear???
  14. S

Legendary Mastercrafted Wolven Gear Nerfed?

Legendary Mastercrafted Wolven Gear Nerfed? I'm playing NG+ and have noticed that with the 1.10 patch (which was extremely difficult to get installed btw) that there's new level 70+ gear including a level 79 sword I have. The only downside is that my MasterCrafted Legendary Wolven gear is all...
  15. S

Include Debug Console In The Main Game

If it's not too much work for them (can't imagine why it would be) then would be a great addition to the game
  16. S

Uninstalling Individual DLC v1.10

I don't know if you can uninstall it or not but if you don't like the new looks you can always disable them in the game menu. Click Downloadable Content then Options, from the main menu.
  17. S

Witcher 3 - Too long, for me.

When games keep getting released with 2 hour campaigns and 30 hour DLCs to make up for it, you can blame this thread
  18. S

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

New one with a younger witcher and Geralt filling in Vesemir's role
  19. S

[BUG?!] Ilmerith boss fight (Imbalance on death march?)

Beat him on my second try in Death March (NG+), all it took was timing on the second stage. Just get the dodges right and don't be greedy on attacks, a couple hits and back off when he throws axe down. After a lil bit is easy kill. Same way you beat Eredin
  20. S

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

I was thinking of a new Witcher with Geralt in Vesemir's shoes, would still get to see Geralt even though his story is done
Top Bottom