Search results

+
  1. F

What Armor and Weapons are you using?

I started a NG+ after B&W and they carried over, they didn't before but looks like it was fixed.
  2. F

Patch 1.22 now available on PC

The steam patch was 2.9gb do I really have to uninstall and reinstall all the dlc ?
  3. F

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

Wolf armor done up. http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1500/?
  4. F

Intel core i3

I'm just looking to buy a new cpu was looking at the i3 6100 but the witcher 3 has problems running on duel cores and someone said it might work due to hyperthreading or something. Its just more in my price range because I have to upgrade my motherboard as well oh and ram. I have a gtx 960 so...
  5. F

Intel core i3

Intel core i3 Would the witcher 3 run on an i3 or would it freeze every ten seconds. Need a new cpu but also don't have a ton of money, so if anyone has any suggestions that would be welcome.
  6. F

Is the witcher 3 supposed to have a d3d11.dll

Is the witcher 3 supposed to have a d3d11.dll I'm pretty sure I had a d3d11.dll in the files. I had to reinstall the game and now it doesn't have one and the game running poorly now. Just wondering if this has anything to do with it. I've read people saying the game for them runs better with...
  7. F

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

You can save the kids, baron and wife. Just go free the spirit from the tree before you get the quest from the crones to kill it. I don't know if this was intentional or what but it works, done it on a couple play through's. But you do know the spirit is complete evil and will kill way more...
  8. F

Geforce gtx 650 ti game keeps hanging

Thank you for the quick reply, I will give this a try.
  9. F

Geforce gtx 650 ti game keeps hanging

Geforce gtx 650 ti game keeps hanging First I don't know much about computers so I could use a little help. The game keeps hanging/pausing which is making it really hard to play. Its like its stopping to load but it happens when nothing is even going on in game. I don't have this problem in any...
Top Bottom