Search results

+
  1. J

Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477)

I thought i posted this a while back, but couldnt fine post. anyway i am getting this sudden crash, and its only happening around the nilfgaurd camp in white orchard. i un installed game started over and tried again thinking it could be a glitch or a mod. i re installed all and game play has...
  2. J

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location

Has anyone ever found a fix/answer to this error? like what could be causing it? its super random, i cant find anything in error reports that help point to something to check or fix just all errors start out EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location -------- (some random...
  3. J

Crashing on loading saves and trying to start new game

anyone have or find a cause of this? only crashes in game have been from same issue...
  4. J

crash on inventory access

thanks, im gona try and find it, i have over 100 mods so might be difficult.
  5. J

crash on inventory access

So i have the bug, and to have on almost all my playthroughs.. this time happens about 10% of the time, im on PC and playing Modded (i know that tends to be the issues) I have tried fresh install etc. and when i hit 'I" use a controller for quick access or even pause, and rt over to inventory...
  6. J

Cat potion similar to original witcher

I would second that! In the Witcher 3 it is still cool , but got tired of having to use some Whitehoney every time I exited a cave or something dark.
  7. J

Modding GOTY

Modding GOTY Is modding the GOTY any different then the normal? Or do the mods work on both versions just fine? Just got it for $30 on Steam, and The Witcher 2 for $3!!
  8. J

Go Your Own Way video?

It's a bummer.. I actually ended up getting buying that song off of ITunes from hearing it in the video
  9. J

Go Your Own Way video?

Go Your Own Way video? I don't know if this has already been brought up? But I was showing of to some friends how epic the Witcher 3 is and went to CDPR Witcher YouTube channel and the video "Go your own way" was gone? It had "oats in the water" by Ben Howard. What happened? Am I wrong? I...
  10. J

Where is my witcher chess set?

That would be sweet! I would definitely have to buy a set
  11. J

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

Lol ok cool! No buggy
  12. J

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

I'm confused? Where did my post go? And what is wrong with saying that when I saw this thread I got excited and ran around the house giggling like a girl! ( another words joking that I am excited about this!) I am serious and I honestly love the Witcher! And thinks it's awesome that this is...
  13. J

Story / Campaign / Adventure mode needded

So I thought I heard somewhere that there is going to be a campaign part? Where you collect you decks through missions and quest! Did I just dream this? If so I'd imagine it's being built on the Witcher 3 engine? How long will it be! I just can't get enough Witcher! I want a time machine...
  14. J

Question

Not sure if you still need help with playing with a controller? If so see my post above
  15. J

Question about modding the Witcher 1

Question about modding the Witcher 1 Just got done with my first ever play through and I loved it! Now going to play all the adventures.. question is should I just install them all so they are listed under adventures? Or only a few at a time? When I'm done I can't wait to do a fully modded...
  16. J

question about modding?

Nice! Thank you so I guess I'll check that out when I do install mods and see how my rig does. Another missing question I'm playing the Witcher 1 now and just finished it for the first time! What a sweet game! Any how I want to play all the fan made adventures and I read the post in the...
  17. J

question about modding?

question about modding? hey guys, so have just got my first gaming laptop and wondering about adding mods to The Witcher 3. do all mods,add to or put more strain on you graphics card and g/cpu's? if not what kinds do? id imagine texture mods, maybe lighting? any help on this would be greatly...
  18. J

Is new game plus worth trying or does it lose that "growing" feel playing a new game gives you

I am getting ready to do a NG+ play but what i am doing to keep that new exploring feeling is; i have dropped all my potions, bombs,crafting materiel, food, weapons (Except i kept my mutagens so to fully take advantage of being able to play more with the skills points) etc. That way i still...
  19. J

reset of POI ?

reset of POI ? So love the Witcher world and i miss just being able to explore and go to all the POI, ? marks... Is there a mod that re sets all of them or it would be great if CDPR would add that feature. I know it could cause some xp issues but they could have the re set where it doesnt pay...
Top Bottom