Search results

+
  1. D

DLSS 3 post 1.61 (still persists post 1.62) - still heavy lag exiting out of menus

It would be interesting to hear if anyone have updated their firmware/bios and got an improvement, like someone here mentioned. We are, afterall, using the latest of the latest. When I got my 4080/7700x setup, I got some really intense frame drops in games. Apperently, the bios version that I...
  2. D

Patch 1.62 — Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode

Sad to hear it's not fixed still, was really looking forward to this patch but like you say, the bug makes it pretty unusable. I guess they don't read the forums and have only intel in their QA setup?
  3. D

Frame generation stuttering on Ryzen CPUs

So, will this be fixed when the new path tracing update comes? Otherwise I guess there will be no path tracing for us ryzen owners :| (unless you can live with the stutter ofc)
  4. D

DLSS 3 post 1.61 (still persists post 1.62) - still heavy lag exiting out of menus

Here is a long thread about the same issue in witcher 3. Each and everyone reporting about it is using a ryzen, including myself :/ https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/dlss-3-frame-generation-produces-severe-stutters-freezes.11111308/
  5. D

DLSS 3 Frame Generation produces severe stutters/freezes

Not too sure about that. If I am in an area were I get +100 fps and exit a menu, I don't get any big frame drops when looking at the graph, yet with DLSS3 I get several 100-500ms long stutters. I don't think fps-drops are the cause of that.
  6. D

Yeah, stutters in cutscenes that cause lipsyncing to desync. The hotfix fixed the crasches, but the stutters are still there. Mostly after exeting menues and in cutscenes, but also random ones when just walking around. Anyhow, finished with the game+DLCs now so guess I'm finished with this...
  7. D

No overlays nor limiters active for me. Tried some more today with latest DLSS3, interesting that I get less stutter now, like a second or two, but the game really just crasches within a couple of minutes.
  8. D

Yeah, exactly lke that, but mine stops after some seconds while yours just seem to go on :o And like everyone I've read about here and on other forums, you have a Ryzen. I'd say it's pretty clear the issue lies with that. However, with the latest patch, when I first tried it again it stuttered...
  9. D

Yeah, tried it myself, got a few crasches and is still stuttering when exiting menues and the like. As this is an issue with DLSS3 in CP too and they still haven't hotfixed any of these games, I'd say a fix is not likely. DLSS3 will stay broken in these games when using ryzen.
  10. D

Anyone tried with latest patch? As they didn't mention anything I assume it's still a stutter fiesta?
  11. D

Frame generation stuttering on Ryzen CPUs

Yeah, have this issue with 4080+ryzen 7700x, I assumed it would be fixed but I guess not then. DLSS3 is basically useless with that stutter imo.
  12. D

Shadow Flickering Bug

Yeah, I assumed this would be one of the major issues fixed in the first patch but apprently, as I still have it in 4.01, this is fine?
  13. D

Blue haze in interiors (or really, everywhere)

I've noticed all interiors have this blue haze, or blue black point if you will. I guess it's the global fog which starts crazy close to the camera. I haven't been bothered that much as most of the time you are out in the wilderness but now that I am in Novigrad, I just can't stop thinking about...
  14. D

Big problem with RT shadows (video attached)

Before anyone try that mod, have a look at comparison screens of it and the regular RT. Imo if you butcher the RT as much as that mod does you might as well just turn it off.
  15. D

Big problem with RT shadows (video attached)

Everyone has that with RT shadows, apprently CDPR thought this was good enough or they have exactly 0 people in the QR department. Do like the rest of us and play with regular non RT shadows.
  16. D

issue with dlss 3.0 (frame generation)

I have the same issue, 4080+ ryzen 7700. The fix above did help a tiny bit, but I think it might as well be placebo. Many cutscenes are still more or less unwatchable with stutter. If I disable FG, everything is fine but then I loose the nice FPS :(
  17. D

Light sources other than the skybox don't have bounce lighting, resulting in extremely dark interiors

Noticed that a lot of interiors have a ugly blue haze too, like in your picture. And yeah, geralt looks like he is glowing in a lot of places, like they just cranked up the ambient light on him instead of letting the environemnt lighting do its job.
  18. D

[FIXED] Constant crashes in DirectX 12

LOL. Was only kidding apprently. Didnät crash much at all in white orchard after the "fix" but now in velen I can't play more than 4-5 min again with out crashing, this is with FG off :/ 1672221826 LOL #2. Apperently one of my memory sticks were broken, ran memtest and got tons of errors...
  19. D

[FIXED] Constant crashes in DirectX 12

Just wanted to report that it was GOG overlay that caused crasches every 4-5 min for me. Played 30 min now with framegen on, no crasches.
  20. D

So just wanted to give my report, 4080+ ryzen 7700, framegen on. Powerplan already is on peformance. Had extreme stutters during cutscenes and about -4-8 long stutters after closing a menu/tutorial promt/any popup. Tried LimitFPS at 55 and the cutscenes doesn't seem that much better but...
Top Bottom