Search results

+
  1. G

[BUG] Ruined Inn, Skellige - Abandoned Site Icon Missing & Quest Issues

I've killed all the sirens and ekidnas that are there (or at least show up. I have meditated, gone and completed other missions and I cannot get them to reinhabit the abandoned village....I have xbox one, no save files to upload.....I just went back again and the only thing that spawns are the...
  2. G

[BUG] Ruined Inn, Skellige - Abandoned Site Icon Missing & Quest Issues

On xbox one with version 1.12 on ng+ .......this worked on my normal playthrough but will not work on ng+ for some reason...the wraiths keep respawning on ng+ but didn't on regular play through. I have meditated, fast traveled out then back (used Vizima) still can't get the npc's to come back.
  3. G

[BUG] Quest: The Soldier Statuette

Appreciate that Redkatja........I could take a picture of my screen but that's not going to help you see whats gone wrong......BTW...Can't wait for Blood and Wine to come out.....
  4. G

Can't send a save file, I'm on xbox one but I guess its a mute point now anyway......I bought the statues from the merchant and then went straight to Triss....The conversation went through the norms until the point she said "lets go decompress him".........Anyway I just looked and both statues...
  5. G

patch 1.12 ..........now trying to do the "Nobleman Statuette" it gets to the point where triss says "c'mon we have to decompress him" but the only option for me is "Later" ?????? What the heck is goin on now ???
  6. G

Hearts of Stone: 2 quest breaking bugs (very mild spoilers)

When you play Hearst of stone by itself there is a glitch in the side quest "The price of Honor" You need Keira's ghost lamp to complete it but since you don't do any quests with her it's not there. I went to Keira's house and the lamp is on the floor but you cannot pick it up! What gives with...
  7. G

Mulbrydale swordsmith gone!

This bug has been reported on here since May and it is still not fixed?? I am on xbox one with the 1.11 patch update, is there any fix in sight??....
  8. G

Mulbrydale swordsmith gone!

I rescued him and door is unlocked and open but he doesn't come out, talk or nothing....I have 1.11 for update....please fix this as I bet he is needed to collect all the Gwent cards!!!! Got him to finally leave but he doesn't go where he needs to be he has disappeared!!!!
  9. G

Wolf School Gear Chest Bugged

I know Scavenger hunt: wolf school gear is a free dlc but it should work right. I have 1.11 on xbox one and the chest in the signal tower is empty, no way to grab the note....please help!!
Top Bottom